I'm out

ted_bundy

no, they all look so ugly, very bad job to be honest

Let's see you try making a caw from scratch I hate people like you putting down other people's work Down you should be ashamed of yourself.

Hey bundy I've just downloaded your jay white very good job indeed. Just to Note don't let anyone put down your work. It's hard to capture a good caw nowadays so just keep improving and post do receive positive feedback and not bad feedback.

that's why its called "work in progress" but I'm done to be honest... the lack of appreciation for creators lately is absurd.I'm pretty sure that's why raven left as well.

Don't leave, dude. Just report that post like I'm about to do and continue working and sharing. Don't let some anonymous faceless piece of garbage like that derail you.

Agree Bundy, seems ppl come here just to put ppl down on their work, when they infact never create anything their self! ?

indeed...I merely showed a work in progress,not meant to look clean or pretty...just saying "hey!,look what I'm working on".

Hey bud, I wouldn't leave, there is going to be people who crap all over you but you must keep on and be proud of your work. I'm sure every creator ever has had people like that tell them that their work sucks. It's all a matter of opinion OR just being a plain jerk. I ask you to keep going, giving up on a passion, even as small as creating wrestlers on a video game is something I strongly hate to see.

Give it a second thought! I'll keep this open in case you do.

Agree Bundy, seems ppl come here just to put ppl down on their work, when they infact never create anything their self! ?

indeed...I merely showed a work in progress,not meant to look clean or pretty...just saying "hey!,look what I'm working on".

Hey bud, I wouldn't leave, there is going to be people who crap all over you but you must keep on and be proud of your work. I'm sure every creator ever has had people like that tell them that their work sucks. It's all a matter of opinion OR just being a plain jerk. I ask you to keep going, giving up on a passion, even as small as creating wrestlers on a video game is something I strongly hate to see.

Give it a second thought! I'll keep this open in case you do.

Couldn't of said it better myself. Completely took the words right outta my mouth.

Well at least people crap on your work and give you a reaction. I've posted caws I've made through the years and I don't think people have ever given a damn, and not to toot my own horn but I made pretty decent work at the very least.

i hardly got anyone to give a damn bout my tate, but now shes a lil over 200 downloads so im happy about that, but i spent weeks trying to figure out how to make my allies and enemies spreadsheet to work and i got it and looks like no one gives a damn

I'm really liking these new projects. I know finding t-shirts sucks alot sometimes, but is there one without a wwe wear logo? Not a deal breaker by any means, but I know you like paying attention to details.

If not I'd suggest maybe using the rectangle to cover them up.

And definitely don't let some people put you off doing this, most people on here will respect you simply for having the desire to share your work.

Ignore that last post. I'm sorry. I had two tabs open, and meant to post that on another. I've been pretty damn sick the last few days.

I was going to tell you to think it over like Ernez had said. Regardless though you can create and not upload while you're on the fence. The hardest one to please is yourself and I'm guessing you enjoy your own work since it's probably one of the reasons you started to begin with.

I don't mean to be rude, but you need to stop worrying about what people think online if they're not giving you critiques with feedback and improvements.

I don't think you're sounding rude. I agree that creators shouldn't take all feedback or lack of to heart too much. Some people don't just do this for themselves, but because they like helping people as well.

If someone's main reason for cawing is to help other players, even more than themselves, I could see why they'd be frustrated with a lack of feedback. I don't think it's an ego thing. Maybe more of a, "Do people even want these" kinda thing.

I don't mean to be rude, but you need to stop worrying about what people think online if they're not giving you critiques with feedback and improvements.

I don't think you're sounding rude. I agree that creators shouldn't take all feedback or lack of to heart too much. Some people don't just do this for themselves, but because they like helping people as well.

If someone's main reason for cawing is to help other players, even more than themselves, I could see why they'd be frustrated with a lack of feedback. I don't think it's an ego thing. Maybe more of a, "Do people even want these" kinda thing.

I told Bundy that's what keeps alot of talent from posting is the lack of feedback, the negative none helpful feedback, etc. If you don't have anything nice to say just keep on moving.

first off I'd just like to thank the community for all the positive feed back,I asked them to reopen this thread because I won't deprive the community for one negative comment, second of all this is still open for collaboration and thirdly I'll post updates today,thanks guys!

Archived