NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE NXT star and former ROH champion Kyle O'Reilly announced today that his mother had passed away on 11/29 following a long battle with cancer:

"On Wednesday November 29, Heaven gained another angel. After a short yet courageous battle with Cancer my beloved Mother has passed away. She was the sweetest and kindest woman I've ever known and encouraged me to chase my dreams. She was a devoted wife, Mother and nurse who dedicated her life to caring for those in need. I'm so proud to be your son. Rest In Peace Janie Elizabeth Greenwood aka Mom. "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always..."

On behalf of everyone at PWInsider.com, we'd like to pass along our deepest condolences to O'Reilly and the rest of his family.

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=113963

WWE NXT star and former ROH champion Kyle O'Reilly announced today that his mother had passed away on 11/29 following a long battle with cancer:

"On Wednesday November 29, Heaven gained another angel. After a short yet courageous battle with Cancer my beloved Mother has passed away. She was the sweetest and kindest woman I've ever known and encouraged me to chase my dreams. She was a devoted wife, Mother and nurse who dedicated her life to caring for those in need. I'm so proud to be your son. Rest In Peace Janie Elizabeth Greenwood aka Mom. "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always..."

On behalf of everyone at PWInsider.com, we'd like to pass along our deepest condolences to O'Reilly and the rest of his family.

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=113963
Thats awful. Cancer is a bitch. My condolences go out to him and his family.

Aside from Renee Young, Charly Caruso is easily the most attractive and best backstage interviewer right now. The only big difference is that Renee shows a lot more personality than any other. They're both vets when it comes to announcing/interviewing, though.

Mike Rome is the best ring announcer right now, but man I *censored*ing miss Justin Roberts. Some people didn't seem to like him much, but I thought he was one of the best announcers WWE had hired in a long time.

Charly is pretty good and easily number 2 but Renee is still light years ahead of her in terms of natural charisma. Renee feels like shes always being herself where as Charly feels like she does a good job at putting on for the camera.

Archived