If you could bring back three past stars, who would you bring and what role would they play?

Counting Lights

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The obvious choice, CM Punk pairing back up with Samoa Joe and killing it in some more 60 Minute Iron Man would make me veeeeeeery happy.

The not so obvious choice, I really miss Test. To see one more massive boot from that guy. Wouldn't even care who. Seems like he's better fit in a stable than by his lonesome. If somehow he and Rhyno were ever on a team, I'd prolly lose it. Gores and Boots, all day, ere day

And the choice everybody wants but nobody cares to remember, Muhammad Hassan. Talk about wasted potential. Victim of some really bad timing and destined for Hall of Fame status. In the highly PC era he live in now, he would continuous push the world's buttons and I'd continue to love him for it

Test

I agree. The guy was so underrated. Had everything he needed once he was paired with Stacy imo but then still didn't really take that anywhere. The Rhyno team idea sounds cool too.

Tyler Reks - Give Reks & Hawkins a proper run in an existing Tag-Team division. (At some point they and The Usos were legit the only tag-teams in WWE)

Wade Barrett - As a launch of the UK title division. Do him justice this time and all hail King Barrett of the Bad News.

Kaitlyn - Welp. She went from one of the worst women wrestlers in the past decade to one of the best women to ever be on the WWE roster at the end of the run. Want to see her versus Asuka, Charlotte and Iconic

Kaitlyn - Welp. She went from one of the worst women wrestlers in the past decade to one of the best women to ever be on the WWE roster at the end of the run. Want to see her versus Asuka, Charlotte and Iconic

I wouldn't even put her in the top 20 of women to be in the WWE.

Yeah, but you are wrong, so...

Yeah, but you are wrong, so...

But you said Kaitlyn was "one of the best women to ever be on the WWE roster"

Was she better than Alundra Blayze, Bull Nakano, Bayley, Sasha, Charlotte, Natalya, Asuka, Mickie, Victoria, Gail Kim?

Legit asking, don't think I've seen any Kaitlyn matches.

I would say...better than Blayze definitely. But otherwise, I would say she fits right in with that list.

It's not like I think she was one-of-a-kind, or anything super special, but her improvement rate was incredible and at a time when women weren't allowed to wrestle, she and AJ had a wrestling match, in which neither women failed to run the ropes or look hesitant doing a move.

Yes. I think the bar for quality female wrestlers are that low.

Not character wise, obviously, but I have a hard time naming many WWE women who were better than her in the ring, at the end

Do you actually watch wrestling then?

Yes. She's got nothing on the indy-greats. But in the WWE? She was up there.

God. I don't want to Dazman this shit D:

Archived