If you could bring back three past stars, who would you bring and what role would they play?

Counting Lights

Random though, but yeah. This isn't meant to be thought of as realistic, so have fun with it.

For me:

1. Wade Barrett - He's a guy that could've, would've and should've been World Champion, if not for piss poor timing on his injuries, and the one guy I'm still not over. Wade's 37 now, so he's approaching the same age group as Cena, Jericho and Styles, all of whom are in the midst of probably the best runs of their careers. If he could stay healthy, I would welcome Barrett back as a top heel on SmackDown immediately, whether leading another stable or on his own. If Mahal falls down the ladder, then his spot would be a prime position for Wade.

2. Toni Storm - Barely a past star, since she was only around for the Mae Young Classic, but Toni screams superstar to me. I really think if they invest in Toni Storm, she could become the face of the WWE Womens Division in no time, and I'm somewhat shocked she hasn't been offered a contract past the MYC. Frankly, of all the current and recent women in the WWE, I also think she'd be a tremendous choice to eventually break Asuka's streak.

3. CM Punk - I tried to think of someone else to put on this list, but damn it, I miss Punk on my TV. There's not much Punk hasn't done, and I'd be incredibly content with him working a roll similar to Angle and Triple H, as an authority figure who occasionally gets back into that ring and kicks some ass. Or even as a commentator who occasionally gets drawn back in. Besides, if Triple H can work that role and main event WrestleMania with Roman, then Punk could certainly work it and main event with AJ.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, we're talking about past stars in their current state...with all of their baggage and issues?

Punk would definitely be number one. He will always be a guy who can elevate any storyline and any performer with his mic skills. There are a boatload of guys on the current roster who could benefit greatly from having an angle with him.

Secondly, Cody Rhodes. It would be nothing short of criminal if Cody never wins the WWE title, never gets to finish his career under the actual Rhodes name, etc. It has to be Cody...I don't know if I'd bring him back right now (or even a year from now)...but eventually, yeah. At some point in time...after he has done everything he can do outside of WWE.

Thirdly, Ibushi. Speaks for itself.

Honorable mention - Emma

Toni Storm is still under contract with Stardom.

1. Taya Valkyrie (Was under contract in FCW)

2. Brian Cage

3. Marty "The Moth" Martinez

Honorable mentions: Audrey Marie and Ivelisse.

TBH, i don't care much about actual past stars that have had there chance. I'd rather see people come back where WWE missed a big opportunity with.

1: Sting - Would be awesome to see him used as a GM on one of the shows

2: CM Punk - The guy is a phenomenon, any show would be instantly better with him involved.

3: John Morrison - A feud with the Miz would be amazing.

Santana Garrett. Still wanna see her hold the womens title for some reason.

Dude I want them to sign Santana bad. I'm surprised they signed girls like Sage Beckett who wasn't anything special, but let Candice, Toni and Santana slip away.

I know right. ?

Archived