Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RaVeN-Roulette

Complete Texture Encyclopedia (17 Games, 400+ Wrestlers, Thousands of Textures)

WOOOO!!! We just got huge help from modder, Bannockburn! He has ripped NJPW textures from Yakuza 6, & has allowed the community to share and enjoy them. Please take a look at his mods, & give him some thanks! Extracting the files can be time consuming, & he deserves our thanks at the very least. They look pretty nice! I'm messing around with one now. :D

As dumb as this might sound, but how would you go about using a face texture in this format? Add it in as a face-photo or something else? Has anyone else managed to use these textures in 2k19?

EDIT; I didn't realize that this post was intended for 2k18. Does it matter though?

Edited by PasseGaming

for all of you wanting the recent textures, check out 2k19 as the section is there and other info that you need to know.

Hello friend, do you have the texture of Dakota kai and toni storm? Please, it would be very useful to me.

Lion those are not ingame people, as it says these are for ingame wrestlers only, though with dakota being in the 2k19 dlc she will be posted in the 19 texture topic at the right time, and no ingame wrestler textures only.

Edited by Rekka_No_Ryo