Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RaVeN-Roulette

Complete Texture Encyclopedia (17 Games, 400+ Wrestlers, Thousands of Textures)

Is this the compilation I originally sorted from AAA - 2k14 or a completely new one? If it's the former then there's a few Day of Reckoning attire textures missing because of the way I was doing the filenames. (me being a dumby )

can I get Blaze, Lita, Trish, Nattie, the Bellas, The Miz, Lex, Jinder's Outfit (for his designs for my indian wrestlers..), The Shield & The Iconics please.

Blame RAW for these, especally The Miz, as that show of his with his wife looks interesting though, well due to their personalities. Thanks for these though ! Also Nattie's folder is empty.

Just have a question. :)

Did you update the file on the first page by adding all the textures you posted extra in it afterwards or do we have to download all the newer ones extra?

Thanks a lot in advance for all your time and effort you put in this! :)

extra

Thanks for the info! :)

Gonna download them from their own links then.

oh wow, I did not know that, very cool ! is that the same with Bliss ? as her face looks diffrent too, she has piercings and dark hair.

None, she has 2 same face texture. All wrestlers have 2 face textures, one normal and one wrinkled face for expressions. don't know what happened with Nattie since she has 2 different face texture (uploaded) both are in normal expression.

I think the reason for Alexa's dark hair, is for her model to have a dark scalp.

Also, it sucks that they included her piercings in the texture. Since there is no way we could remove it in Superstar Studio.

Here is a sample:

JnQJkxx.jpg

eybvVZ0.jpg

Just have a question. :)

Did you update the file on the first page by adding all the textures you posted extra in it afterwards or do we have to download all the newer ones extra?

Thanks a lot in advance for all your time and effort you put in this! :)

All extra, can't edit the first post since I am not the original poster. BTW you are welcome :)

Y Vince lol.

Hello, I think your textures are very good, they have helped me a lot (thanks for that), could you extract some of "WWE 2K19" or "WWE 2K18", please could you help me with the textures of Adam Cole, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Luke Harper? I would be very grateful. regards