Complete Texture Encyclopedia (17 Games, 400+ Wrestlers, Thousands of Textures)

RaVeN-Roulette

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y Vince lol.

Hello, I think your textures are very good, they have helped me a lot (thanks for that), could you extract some of "WWE 2K19" or "WWE 2K18", please could you help me with the textures of Adam Cole, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Luke Harper? I would be very grateful. regards

• 3 weeks later...

WOOOO!!! We just got huge help from modder, Bannockburn! He has ripped NJPW textures from Yakuza 6, & has allowed the community to share and enjoy them. Please take a look at his mods, & give him some thanks! Extracting the files can be time consuming, & he deserves our thanks at the very least. They look pretty nice! I'm messing around with one now. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As dumb as this might sound, but how would you go about using a face texture in this format? Add it in as a face-photo or something else? Has anyone else managed to use these textures in 2k19?

EDIT; I didn't realize that this post was intended for 2k18. Does it matter though?

for all of you wanting the recent textures, check out 2k19 as the section is there and other info that you need to know.

Hello friend, do you have the texture of Dakota kai and toni storm? Please, it would be very useful to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived