Ask Sprogsy...

sprogsy

I have know loads of people have asked me to check stuff and i have tried my best but i thought id start a thread... if u want me to check something in game ill try my best aslong as its not too complicated to do... lol... hopefully u guys will remember that i answered all questions when it comes to CAW sharing online coz i suck at caws...

[quote name='rvd360' post='853333' date='Nov 6 2006, 11:39 PM']you have the game ?[/quote]

lol yes easy first question... check other topics im in loads and people have added to xbox live and seen im playing game and completed achievements... ;-)

[quote name='RKO#^!' post='853345' date='Nov 6 2006, 11:40 PM']how is the entrance of Murdoch and Cade and are the mexicools coming out on there lawnmowers together?[/quote]

not checked murdoch and cade.... mexicools are on mowers but come out seperatley they are alliance not tag team in game... why??? i dont know!!!

[quote name='rvd360' post='853355' date='Nov 6 2006, 11:42 PM']whats your gamertag[/quote]

sprogsy...

[quote name='sprogsy' post='853356' date='Nov 6 2006, 11:42 PM'][quote name='RKO#^!' post='853345' date='Nov 6 2006, 11:40 PM']
how is the entrance of Murdoch and Cade and are the mexicools coming out on there lawnmowers together?[/quote]

not checked murdoch and cade.... mexicools are on mowers but come out seperatley they are alliance not tag team in game... why??? i dont know!!!

[quote name='rvd360' post='853355' date='Nov 6 2006, 11:42 PM']whats your gamertag[/quote]

sprogsy...
[/quote]

carry on posting questions but im off to bed answer as many as i can tomorrow...

I don't know if you check your PM but I send you these question :)

[quote]sprogsy, I don't know if you played Parking Lot Brawl yet, but on the Paking Lot there is an van that appear the Boogeyman on one animation. When you get home can you do an Parking Lot Brawl as the Boogeyman as one of the players to see what happens on that van. If that happears two Boogeymans or if there is another animation.

Thanks[/quote]

sorry to take Sprogsy answers but i don't have the game.. but i watched some videos of the game.. so therefore

[quote][b]The Japanese Buzzsaw[/b]: do hell in a cell matches have entrances?[/quote]

yes, thats all i have to say, there are videos on the internet that show entrances with a cage on the top of the ring.

Archived