Bitcoin (Crypto Currency)

nWo_Kevin

I don't think its popped. There has been a lot of drama with coinbase and some other things and it just needs time to fix itself out.

Put it this way. Bitcoin hasn't been this low since.....12 days ago. Everyone just needs to take a deep breath and it'll be ok.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its slowly creeping back up.

I'm kinda tired of websites making articles about cryptocurrency. They are influencing people. There were tons of comments of people talking about how everything was a scam when it started to crash and not even two days later its coming back up.

I'm kinda tired of websites making articles about cryptocurrency. They are influencing people. There were tons of comments of people talking about how everything was a scam when it started to crash and not even two days later its coming back up.

Yep. I've even heard my local news station talking about Bitcoin and they have no idea what they're talking about. That's my biggest issue. Everyone wants to talk about it, but few people actually understand it or care to understand it. They simply want to call it a scam or a bubble.

The thing is, you could see bitcoin was going to go nowhere fast as soon as it became a big.

And thats how you shut the whole thing down. Now it serves a different purpose, as opposed to what it was when it started.

People saw how to capitalise on it. That's what killed it.

Part of working the market. Investing, selling, brokering...

The thing is, you could see bitcoin was going to go nowhere fast as soon as it became a big.

And thats how you shut the whole thing down. Now it serves a different purpose, as opposed to what it was when it started.

People saw how to capitalise on it. That's what killed it.

Part of working the market. Investing, selling, brokering...

So are you saying that bitcoin is dead? Or the idea of bitcoin (or some other crypto currency) becoming a world currency is dead?

What do you mean by a "world currency"? Like a legit, legal one or?

But yeah, I meant more as an idea to be an alternative to the monetary system we have.

Right now, I don't think you can predict where the heck is all this gonna go. With a lot of investment groups popping up, and the value of it... a lot of shady thing is going on, and there is more to come.

Nothing that's been posted in here, even by the most staunchest of bitcoins supporters has made this whole thing seem legit, it still all looks shady to me.

Of course, because it is ran by the same people that handle the dollar. It is a scam. These investors will find out when they invest tons of money into Bitcoin, and then all these places will decide not to accept Bitcoin as payment.

They will be left to trade amongst themselves.

• 4 weeks later...

So now is when I buy?

Not sure if it was sarcasm or an honest question but...sure, if you want.

I'd be shocked if it goes below 8k. That's where everyone is saying they want to buy at. Which means it probably won't hit there.

Or you can wait until Bitcoin goes and stays above 12-13k to buy some, which would signal that bitcoin is no longer bearish.

-------------

Also funny enough and despite all the panic, Bitcoin is still up $700 since I started this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

So now is when I buy?

Not sure if it was sarcasm or an honest question but...sure, if you want.

I'd be shocked if it goes below 8k. That's where everyone is saying they want to buy at. Which means it probably won't hit there.

Or you can wait until Bitcoin goes and stays above 12-13k to buy some, which would signal that bitcoin is no longer bearish.

-------------

Also funny enough and despite all the panic, Bitcoin is still up $700 since I started this thread.

well shocked now cuz it drop below 8k now

lol funny, you said I was the one obsessed. But now you're the one keeping this thread alive.

But you are right. It dropped down to about $7.5K before going instantly back up to $9K and now its sitting at around $8.8K. We'll see what happens next.

However since Page 1 I've mentioned the importance of risk management. I sold some of my bitcoin around 15K and bough it back around $10K. Could of gotten it cheaper but I'm not worried about Bitcoin long term.

• 2 weeks later...

Bitcoin is still shit for the massive amount of energy it demands...and for the waves of criminal activity (most notably malware and system hijacking for mining). I guess we should all say whoopdie doo for the people who made some money off it...but, seriously...it's not a good thing. Some things aren't worth supporting just to make a quick buck.

Archived