Bitcoin (Crypto Currency)

nWo_Kevin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of have been going on for so long, you'd think it ended by now.

Shit they haven't even lost the core cast yet. There only 10 years in, NCIS is 14 years in and only has 2 main characters left from the beginning.

The more popular the show the less likely that the actors will make the same money & have success.

Steam rejects Bitcoin as a payment method - 12/6/17

Funny enough bitcoin went up another 2k today (14k now). Normally news like this would lower the price but Bitcoin seems determined to hit a certain target.

Which does make me a bit nervous because whenever that target is hit, this thing is going to crash a few thousand and hopefully people are prepared.

I watched that video. Still don't know what the hell is going on.

All this sheeit about "mining". I don't see how it can jump the value to heights that great. None of this is making any sense

"Mining" requires machines running around the clock. The only way to do it is by purchasing loads of expensive computers, or (more likely) hacking machines that belong to normal people.

ie: your computer has slowed down 75% this week, but you're too stupid to know why...so it doesn't matter. Just ignore that man behind the curtain...

Also, this: https://www.wired.com/story/bitcoin-mining-guzzles-energyand-its-carbon-footprint-just-keeps-growing/?mbid=social_fb_backchannel

Litecoin made a decent jump today! Went from around 95 yesterday to 143 right now.

Litecoin is going to be a great opportunity for people who missed cheap bitcoin. I could easily see it being $1,000 in the next 2-3 years.

Also it looks like Bitcoin is starting to correct. Down to about $13,000 right now which is healthy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived