E's CAWs and stuff: SENDAI Girls pack uploaded!

E#37

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Got this idea from a video i saw on Youtube. But that was for the PC version, so i decided to recreate them with my own logos.

Hawkins and Ryder: Pride of New York attires

Tags: Curt Hawkins, Pride of NY, E#37 and Zack Ryder, Pride of NY, E#37

fQMNEGi.png

8Gk521V.png

Wait, youre the one who did the Pride of NY attires? I downloaded them a couple of days ago, theyre awesome. :D

No i just put these up. The ones already on cc where so half assed it only used the shirt logo from the orginal ones on youtube, and was very pixelated. So i made my own version. :lol:

Wait, youre the one who did the Pride of NY attires? I downloaded them a couple of days ago, theyre awesome. :D

No i just put these up. The ones already on cc where so half assed it only used the shirt logo from the orginal ones on youtube, and was very pixelated. So i made my own version. :lol:

Oh. Right. :lol: Gonna have to change over, these are awesome. Love that Pride of NY name though.

• 4 weeks later...

Outstanding work, I'll be grabbing Ronda & Roddy for sure.

I already have Candice, although it's a version with Johnny Wrestling shirt that isn't shown here.

Thanks.

Yeah that's the updated version, been too lazy to take screens for that. It also includes the updated facial morph, lol.

Archived