DC Arrowverse Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ELSEWORLD PART 2 WAS LIT

BOIII I NEED TO SEE JOHN AS GREEN LANTERN IN THE CRISIS CROSSOVER

Is Batgirl's Gotham supposed to be from The Dark Knight? Both shot in Chicago, Bane's mask, Wayne left Gotham like in Dark Knight Rises

If there's gonna be a Batwoman TV show, they can bring in the villains whose names were in Arkham, since Gotham (:() is gonna be on its last season

Also can we just admire how good Barry looks in the Arrow suit

That was my favorite episode of Arrow

Oh Easter Egg Galore, Penguin, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow! Riddler, Mr. Freeze, THE TEASE OF JOHN DIGGLE AS GREEN LANTERN, Dark Knight Rises Bane Mask, Crisis on Infinite Earths, Jericho as Deathstroke, Barry as Oliver opening the show, Arkham Asylum, just AH GREAT EPISODE

I'll put more of my thoughts later

Just realized that Nora Fries was played by Stephen Amells actual wife lol

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS NEXT FALL BOIII

I was so turnt when that logo popped up. I really thought Crisis on Earth X was the Arrowverses Crisis on Infinite Earths. But to learn that it wasnt, and they actually doing COIE, makes me sooo damn hyped !

Finally caught up on Legends of Tomorrow. Best show ever.

I do feel like there's a tiny bit too much focus on fan service and less on great plot (I'm not saying I haven't loved season 4 so far, though Nate's dad is annoying) because if that's what it's gonna take for this show not to get axed then I will take it. Pls give me season 5 I don't care. But Avalance in 4x06 >>>

Zari cat ??

Also that demon looks like a beehive/trypophobia thing

I'm trying to get to the current series. Got a few episodes of three shows left, just finished the last Legends on Netflix, I think it was S3

That show... Did they just kill the biggest threat to the timeline with a *censored*ING FURBY?! it's like everybody else has legitimate issues, their villains are really throwing the heroes for a loop, and these fools just... Lmao, I can't with them

I'm trying to get to the current series. Got a few episodes of three shows left, just finished the last Legends on Netflix, I think it was S3

That show... Did they just kill the biggest threat to the timeline with a *censored*ING FURBY?! it's like everybody else has legitimate issues, their villains are really throwing the heroes for a loop, and these fools just... Lmao, I can't with them

Don't talk bad about Bebo, Bebo is god.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived