DC Arrowverse Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, we talk Black Lightning here too even though he's not in the Arrowverse either (yet).

Also, I'm hearing about even more past heroes confirmed for Crisis. They bringing everybody!

He will be come Crisis On Infinite Earths. Which is shaping up to be awesome.

Brandon Routh is playing his old Superman character from Superman Begins, but he'll be playing Kingdom Come Superman, which means the Superman Begins movie is officially canon now, because its THAT Superman who turned into Kingdom Come Superman.

They're also trying to bring in Tom Wellings from Smallville, to play another Superman, but that has yet to be confirmed. They'll also have the Superman from the Supergirl TV show. I think its been confirmed that Kevin Conroy will be playing Batman Beyond era Bruce Wayne, which means we'll get a Terry McGinniss and Batman Beyond outfit. They're also supposed to be including the original Robin from the 60s show with Adam West.Dunno who hes playing but if its an older Tim Drake, that'll be even better, because we may possibly get a storyline like the Batman Beyond movie, where Jokers dead, but due to a device he placed in Tims head prior to him dying, Tim literally turns into Joker. But it'll be like a Shazam!/Miracleman scenario where they literally switch bodys and consciousness with their Heroic alter egos. Just minus the Joker.

I just cannot wait for this.

Why does that article says Hamill playing a different character would be difficult if Brandon Routh is doing the same sheeit?

Anyways that'd be heat if true. I might be able to watch this set when it comes out this time instead of waiting for next June or some sheeit for Netflix

Hell, they should go ahead and make Dean Cain Superman too. *Censored* it. Tom Welling too, though there's gotta be a reason he hasn't been on the show if they managed to grab Erica Durance

Think its a situation of him just being past Smallville and Arrowverse, being content and happy of where his lifes at now. The CW Arrowverse production and directing team approached him in the past with multiple opportunites to be on ANY of the Arrowverse shows, and he'dd always turn it down, .For some reason, now, people are going crazy because theres some, sentiment that now he's going to accept, and the internet are simply fanning the flames.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally stopped Procrastinating and finished Flash

Poor Nora, the only good thing, for me, is we get more Reverse Flash baby! I so want a Reverse Flash Hat like the Flash, Zoom, and Black Flash(the faux leather ones) and would love a Reverse Flash Jacket. I hope Godspeed returns, I wish he was a season villain, he should have been, not a villain for Nora for a single episode

Now gotta finish Arrow

Finished Arrow. Bring it Crisis. And speaking of Jackets I mentioned earlier. I'm thinking of getting an Arrow Jacket(Season 1-3 one) since that's my favorite Arrow costume, because it's how I started and just love the Jacket/Hood ah the sweet memories of S1 and S2. Wont this year but hopefully by next year I'll have a full costume setup

Really hope one day soon my tv provider(Dish) will add CW to the local channels. I hate that isn't included in them. Been trying since Season 3 of Arrow/S1 of Flash. I use to buy and download the episodes on my PS3. They stopped doing it where you can download them. Then bought from YouTube, now watching on the CW Website. Which takes awhile to watch an episode because my internet. Would be so much ? easier if I can watch on TV. Also could watch Supergirl, Legends, Black Lighting, and Riverdale(know it's not Arrowverse still CW) Ok I'm done rambling

• 2 weeks later...

Well this hasn't been added but HUGE NEWS FOR CRISIS

Smallville's Superman and Losis Lane will return for Crisis on Infinite Earths

https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/19/tom-welling-smallville-crisis-on-infinite-earths-arrowverse

https://tvline.com/2019/09/20/erica-durance-arrow-crossover-lois-lane-smallville/

I haven't watched Smallville, and may not, not a huge fan of Superman but its awesome he'll be returning. Also about Lois's actress, she also played Kara's mother, so on Supergirls Earth, that's her Dopeganger

So maybe we'll see Smallvilles Green Arrow and Impulse. Actually bought the Smallville Green Arrow POP, because it was Green Arrow :lol: want every Green Arrow Pop I can get, still want the Diggle Arrow Pop and the Arrow Unmasked Pop with the Hood Up

I love Allison. Talk about a huge fall from grace. Not gonna lie though, I'da signed up if she asked but only if I was her personal slave, XD.

One thing that's got me wondering is if the cast is gonna mistake Superman for Palmer or Lois for Alura

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno how to feel bout batwoman. I'll stick with for the sake of the cross over but after that it's a toss-up. Plus I have to give it a chance after I bailed on Supergirl during her pilot. Come to think of it I bailed on Agents of Shield during their pilot as well so I should never judge a show on the first episode

Supergirl premiere was alright but it's flash and arrow I'm ready get to. Everything else just feels like filler on the road to the Crisis

Now apparently some members from Titans will show up in the crossover. Man this is gonna be in F'ing sane. And a news paper was found on set with Michael Keatons Batman(Well actually Bruce Wayne)saying he is gonna marry Selena Kyle

And Kevin Conroy playing an older Bruce Wayne

Burt Ward's Robin will be apart of it too

Black Lighting will be there

OMG HURRY UP!

And about the Flash, with Batwoman saying Bruce has been missing for 3 years. I wonder if THAT version of Bruce will be Red Death. Red Death is Bruce Wayne but as an evil Flash. And last season, showing a Flash Forward, talking about Cicada has a higher body count than Zoom and RED DEATH. I hope he will be a main villain. I know Bloodwork is the first half villain, I wonder if Red Death will be the 2nd half or just be a full season.

We need another season of a Speedster Big Bad. Havent had one since season 3 with Savitar

Just watched the 2nd episode of Batwoman. Still early but it seems good so far.

Liking the storyline with Alice being Kate's sister, interested to see where it goes.

Ready for Kate to start wearing the red wig & the red in her outfit for Batwoman.

Also watched 2nd episode of Season 5 for Supergirl, I feel like there was too much going on in this episode. They need to focus on 1 or 2 things per episode, I lose interest with too much going on. Not enough focus on Kara being Supergirl.

The new boss of CatCo. being a bitch to Kara.

J'onn's brother showing up.

Lena doing all of her stuff with Eve & whatever else

Alex & her girlfriend

Brainiac & Nia's relationship.

• 3 weeks later...

Man, you ain't lie. I forgot how awful it was watching these week to week instead of binging but the wait is too much. I was mad as hell when that episode ended cause now I gotta wait a week.

Oh, and I dunno if it was mentioned but I think the Arrow showrunners are doing a spinoff with Mia, Laurel, and Dinah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hella peeps missing from that poster. Vibe is a helluva question mark but I'm all for it. Just got finished watching Arrow and I'm ready. First year I actually get to se. the cross-over as it airs (not exactly cause I'm at work but, I don't have to wait until like August this time)

Hella peeps missing from that poster. Vibe is a helluva question mark but I'm all for it. Just got finished watching Arrow and I'm ready. First year I actually get to se. the cross-over as it airs (not exactly cause I'm at work but, I don't have to wait until like August this time)

Who said its Earth-1 Vibe?

Archived