• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Arrow:

BIRDS OF PREY ???

Flash:

GODSPEED ???

Both very cool things, but shame we probably won't see em again past these episodes. Well, maybe in a future season of the Flash hopefully.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Finale:

- that anti-monitor cameo was unexpected since I was just binging from after the mid-season finale lol.

- wonder how they're gonna bring Zari back next season, that Nate relationship was short lived lol, they never work for him

- the guy who "replaced" Zari in the end must be her brother, no? Just noticed he has the totem

- Charlie and Constantine coming back next season is good

- I feel like they defeated Neron too easily, but it seems like he might appear again next season anyway

• 4 weeks later...

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/466934-dc-cinematic-universe/page-60?do=findComment&comment=11142231

^ I think that topic would fit more for the DC Universe shows (even though the DCEU isn't really a thing anymore lol)

Arrowverse Comic-Con 2019 Trailers:

Yeah, we talk Black Lightning here too even though he's not in the Arrowverse either (yet).

Also, I'm hearing about even more past heroes confirmed for Crisis. They bringing everybody!

• 2 weeks later...

If Kevin and Mark actually get to play a live action Bruce and Joker, my life will officially be complete.

I mean...it's not Arrowverse, but, I subbed to DC Universe and started watching Titans. It's pretty good. Is there a topic just for DC stuff in general, or is this the closest thing?

have you seen doom patrol? it's also pretty good

100% agreed! At first I didn't expect much from Doom Patrol until I found out Brenden Fraser was in it, it's awesome and hilarious.

Why does that article says Hamill playing a different character would be difficult if Brandon Routh is doing the same sheeit?

Anyways that'd be heat if true. I might be able to watch this set when it comes out this time instead of waiting for next June or some sheeit for Netflix

Hell, they should go ahead and make Dean Cain Superman too. *Censored* it. Tom Welling too, though there's gotta be a reason he hasn't been on the show if they managed to grab Erica Durance

Archived