DC Arrowverse Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Have't watched Legends yet but I will soon. Flash was alright, unfortunately the little break they took due to Covid (I think) kinda killed the momentum it had for me. At least I'm more interested in this villain than I was for Bloodwork lol

Kinda sucks that it ends in a cliffhanger though. Didn't really feel like a finale at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Goddamn. Well, it'll be easier to write her character off judging by where she ended up this past season. But yeah, damn shame if true.

7 hours ago, Crazy. said:

There's some noise on Twitter about how Danielle Panabaker should be fired too because she's apparently racist. Is there actually any evidence to back that up? Because I can't seem to find anything and that's news to me.

I was looking too and i saw a post that was like "WELL ALL HERE POSTS ARE FILLED WITH THINLY VAILED RACISM."  and stopped. 

10 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Just seen Hartley's jokes from 2012-2014. Oof.

They are bad and if you dont know they are supposed to be "jokes", you wouldnt notice them as such.
Super shitty stuff and i wonder how people even in joke can write such shit.

But it was 6+ years ago and maybe he has changed.
Im always super unsure about such things because on one hand i have absolutly no patience etc for racism and stuff...but on the other hand we need to be carefull when we "cancel" everybody over everything instead of letting people grow and change.

People say he should have adressed the posts way before, but it was years ago...hell i dont even remember what tweet i made 5 days ago.
I dont even know what my first tweet was, when i even joined twitter or other social media platforms.
Yeah shame people, make them show that they have changed...*censored*ing hell, fine him...but losing his job over stuff he said 6 years ago?
I dont know, it is dangerous because im 100% sure you can find on any person something they said that was questionably.
Because that is the thing, the world and we as humans change and grow constantly.

I'm not defending what he said, but again it was over 6+ years ago. Hell I'm not the same person I was back then. I liked his character and how he portrayed him, but yes with this day and age that stuff should not fly, he should have deleted them or addressed them but it was years ago and he could have completely forgotten what he said. What he said was F'd up. I think I'm a bit biased because I liked the character

But as people do, they go digging into people's past and bring it to this day and age. I mean he said that before he was hired. Now if he said that NOW then yes fire his ass, but back then people wanted to be edgy to get a following. Hell big Youtubers did the same, example, Shane Dawson.

If the cast members forgive him and pull a James Gunn then so be it if not then I guess with his powers(if he does get recasted) he can just change his face into the different actor so they dont have to get rid of his character, especially him having a major arc this past season with Sue, comic spoilers

His comic book wife

• 5 weeks later...

Archived