DC Arrowverse Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hearing this Flash spoiler/leak...BOI I'M HYPED!!!

Though now I'm even more upset with how much time we've wasted this season on this scrub Cicada. Dude should've been just a villain of the week imo, he's so lame to me. It doesn't help they've had countless chances to beat him now and they always let him slip away at the last minute. He should've been beaten by the mid-season finale before the crossover.

Also, rumors of two huge cast members possibly leaving the show at the end of the season:

Danielle Panabaker (Caitlyn/Killer Frost) and Carlos Valdes (Cisco/Vibe). :(

The theories about Crisis on Infinite Earths later this year seem to become more and more likely to happen...

Well, it's been a good run. I think they've done everything they can with the show and who's to say we won't get another spinoff show with all the flashforwards we've seen this season?

Heart is broken, fell in love with Arrow right before the 3rd season started. Watched episode 1 Online, immediately bought season 1. 2 months later Season 2 came out on Blu-ray. And Season 3 is near. I'm freaking out trying to find a way to watch it. I then decided to buy each episode and download it to my Playstation 3(back when that was available to do) now I'm watching it on the CW Site/App. This hurts, yeah Season 3 wasn't amazing, and 4 sucked hard, then 5 brought back excitement, and 6 was alright too, need to catch up this season. But man, I do think he will die during the crossover, him Sacrificing himself saving Barry and changing the future

I remember 4 years ago I convinced my 2 bestfriends(who are married to each other) to watch Arrow, They fell in love, and it was something we could talk about, my Male bestfriend was upset when I told him the news. Even though Flash is now my favorite show out of the Arrowverse, I still have fond memories watching the early Arrow. See I didnt know anything and the suprises shocked me, I have seen Season 1 about 5 times now and season 2 about 4 times. I would rewatch season 3's episodes after I saw them waiting for the next weeks episode. It took me a month to watch Season 3's mid season finale because they didnt put it on the Playstation Store. Also my other 3 friends watched it too. I remember when DC did their own Lootcrate thing and Arrowverse was a theme for one and had an awesome Arrow shirt. I have a poster of Season 1 Arrow on my wall and I'm getting me a Season 1 Leather Jacket replica I've been wanting for years. And screw all the people being happy it's over that I've seen all over Twitter. The man was in tears telling us, and man I had horrible luck yesterday, and that was one of it.

I know I'm rambling on but a part of me is broken, yeah they have had alot of ups and downs.

My reaction video to who was in the grave In season 4 is my most watched video on my channel. It got a Copyright claim(not a strike)because of the music that played.

If he survives the crossover and Green Arrow "retires" I hope he shows up from time to time. Who's gonna be the leader now?

Judging from the flashforwards, Team Arrow just breaks up and Star City goes to shit. And Oliver is not in any of these scenes, so I don't think he'll have a happy ending.

Just seen Stephen Amell's Facebook Live video after his tweet. Damn, he was really emotional. But it's nice to see this was his idea for the show to get a proper ending before they overstayed their welcome.

Batwoman isn't the only potential new Arrowverse show we may be looking forward to, apparently one of Arrow's newest characters this season may get one too after it concludes in the fall.

Blackstar/Mia Smoak

Archived