Lunchbox

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new Flash trailer!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8oOTUP-Hpx4

OMG THE FLASH RING

I have a Reverse Flash one, now I want that one! I heard we are GETTING a more Comic Book Accurate suit this season. And also that scene in the trailer that showed this seasons villain, apparently was a deleted scene from last season

And they've stated this season premiere is gonna be the best one they have had since season 1. I'm stoked!

I know right cicada is the name of the villain. I have yet to watch the Arrow trailer, since I haven't finished it. But I do know 1 thing that happened. I've become more Flash then Arrow. Love Arrow but love Flash more.

Anyway I have a Reverse Flash Ring, now I NEED THAT Flash ring, I should keep commenting on Emergencyawesome's flash videos since he does Flash ring giveaways

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've still got a little ways to go but I'm catching up a bit. After seeing the Crisis stuff in the episode list I figured I had to start watching the shows equally leading up to it so it forced me to start watching Supergirl. I like it better than I did initially but I care about it the least.

I'm beginning to get to the point where some of the choices they make in these shows are pissing me off, meaning the characters within them. I was already scratching my head in most of the Arrow eps where he kept letting people get away that he could've easily pursued, then the show goes to "break" (watching it on Netflix) and then show him coming off the elevator in the Bunket like "We have to find [so and so]". Bitch, if you had stood up and ran after the fool, you wouldn't have to. If you had used a few of those grappling Arrows, you'da been good. Send an explosive arrow or two into that escaping van! At least when it happens to Flash, it's legitimate shock from something or somebody beats his ass real quick so he might not be able to just hop up and run after them, but damn is that annoying.

It was Legends though

When Jax and Sara let Rip walk away with the Spear of your Grandma's Ass or whatever it's the spear of after saving Washington from assassination,

You know what him having that could potentially do. He had nothing, NOTHING, to stop you from taking that and you just let him walk. Sara could've down his ass in a split, yoinked the sheeit back. I was soooooooooooooooo heated I almost cut the sheeit off. Now if that season ends with the baddies almost using it when it was preventable, I don't know what I'ma do.

I wanna love this universe. It's all that I'm watching besides some og Power Rangers on occasion, but it's like they want to give me reasons to hate it.

Anyways I'm gonna ask here because I've found out the hard way with shows like this, especially CW ones, that if you go looking for answers for one particular question, you get some random thing spoiled to sheeit. So... Batgirl... is she getting her own show or just showing up in Arrow since Arrow is Batman anyways? And I thought Oracle was post Batgirl, but didn't Arrow mention Oracle was taken when trying to name Felicity?

So I've still got a little ways to go but I'm catching up a bit. After seeing the Crisis stuff in the episode list I figured I had to start watching the shows equally leading up to it so it forced me to start watching Supergirl. I like it better than I did initially but I care about it the least.

I'm beginning to get to the point where some of the choices they make in these shows are pissing me off, meaning the characters within them. I was already scratching my head in most of the Arrow eps where he kept letting people get away that he could've easily pursued, then the show goes to "break" (watching it on Netflix) and then show him coming off the elevator in the Bunket like "We have to find [so and so]". Bitch, if you had stood up and ran after the fool, you wouldn't have to. If you had used a few of those grappling Arrows, you'da been good. Send an explosive arrow or two into that escaping van! At least when it happens to Flash, it's legitimate shock from something or somebody beats his ass real quick so he might not be able to just hop up and run after them, but damn is that annoying.

It was Legends though

When Jax and Sara let Rip walk away with the Spear of your Grandma's Ass or whatever it's the spear of after saving Washington from assassination,

You know what him having that could potentially do. He had nothing, NOTHING, to stop you from taking that and you just let him walk. Sara could've down his ass in a split, yoinked the sheeit back. I was soooooooooooooooo heated I almost cut the sheeit off. Now if that season ends with the baddies almost using it when it was preventable, I don't know what I'ma do.

I wanna love this universe. It's all that I'm watching besides some og Power Rangers on occasion, but it's like they want to give me reasons to hate it.

Anyways I'm gonna ask here because I've found out the hard way with shows like this, especially CW ones, that if you go looking for answers for one particular question, you get some random thing spoiled to sheeit. So... Batgirl... is she getting her own show or just showing up in Arrow since Arrow is Batman anyways? And I thought Oracle was post Batgirl, but didn't Arrow mention Oracle was taken when trying to name Felicity?

It's Batwoman, not Batgirl. And as far as I'm aware, she's making an appearance with the hope that they can make a show later

Well something to add on here Troy James, a contortionist from this year's America's Got Talent, has been cast as one of DC's creepiest villains, Rag Doll, on The Flash. Ugh watching his audition hurts my back. Now I'm pumped. Also not too long ago they said King Shark will team with Grod this season

I didn't get to see his audition when it first aired since my Dish got rid of NBC (Back Now) but just watching his audition I'm pumped. I've never heard of Rag Doll until yesterday. Gives me some Crooked Man vibes

• 1 month later...

Flash is back! :D

Hope they don't make Nora too big a dork lol. Twas afraid midway that she'd just be a one episode thing like Flashpoint. Glad she's sticking around for a bit, tho I can only imagine the consequences from this.

Should've expected Ralph would get dumber...he seems kinda useless now tho. Which is a shame, cause I grew to like him last season.

I love but hate the new Flash suit at the same time. I think it's cause of the jaw area being exposed lol. Think my favorite suit is still Future Barry's.

The new villain seems interesting. Hope Flash can bounce back after these last two seasons! :D

I will have to catch Black Lightning tomorrow.

the lack of a jawpiece in the new Flash suit bothers me so much. Like it's all fine in DCEU and animated shows but for some reason CW Flash/Grant Gustin just looks odd without it lmao. Looks like a CW version of MCU's homemade Spidey just cause it looks amateurish.

Decent season premier otherwise, was only paying like half attention to the screen cause of 2K19 lol

Arrow:

So many questions lol. Who's the new Green Arrow? Roy? William from the future? Wtf's going on lol. Also, *censored*ing hated how Felicity almost took down Ricardo Diaz.

Weird Supergirl is on Sundays now...gotta wait til next Monday for the GOAT Legends to come back tho. :(

JiWQy1M.jpg

Shit's bout to get wild :lol:

THIS is what Stephen was talking about the first of the month saying that he just got fitted for his crossover episode suit. And said that throughout all the replies, no one got it right. And right before I saw this photo, I said as a joke, what if Barry becomes Green Arrow and Oliver becomes The Flash. Because he tweeted that he was wearing The Flash suit, no joke

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Jesse L. Martin (Joe West) is taking a leave of absence from The Flash. :( He hurt his back during the hiatus, so that explains why he's been sitting most of this season so far. He is expected to return though, it's only until he fully heals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still lowkey ship her and Oliver together. :shift:

I still love Legends, but can't help but feel they fell off a bit. Last season or two, they figured out that balance of humor but still knew when to take themselves seriously. This season just feels like there's too much "ha ha" and I don't think there's even a big bad this season (at least so far). Not to mention, they've pretty much lost all their metahumas on the team and the ones still around don't even use their powers much. I saw a video explaining their budget seems to be getting smaller and smaller every season, and with them dealing with magical creatures this season, it seems they're focusing their money more on them and Constantine's magic powers. Speaking of which, Constantine isn't being used to his full potential I feel. Not saying it should become his show, but it just feels like he's just there. I think it's too late to fix anything this season, but I hope they pay attention to fan response and the declining ratings and fix things next season before they get the axe. I feel like I'm being harsh, but it's cause I really do love the show and don't want it to get in a slump and hit Arrow season 3 and 4 territory.

Speaking of which, Arrow season 7 has been incredible. This past Monday's episode had to be one of the best in the whole series. I swear this show gets good every other season but then drops the ball. Ratings are going up again so I hope they take notice and don't screw up next season. In the meantime, I'm gonna savor every second of this season and hope it doesn't fall off following this arc that just ended. And I just can't wait for the Elseworld crossover. :D

Archived