DC Arrowverse Thread

Lunchbox

Talk about Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and anything related to the Arrowverse in this thread, gonna close down all the other threads since they aren't too active and people requested just one giant thread. Just keep things in spoiler tags if they happened within the week and put what show your referring to outside of the tags.

Anyways, Crisis on Earth X is coming up next week:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half of Crisis on Earth X was wild af.

- Can't get over X Kara and Oliver being a thing fanfic better than Ollicity tbh

- There's only one Thawne across all Earths right? Was confused for a second, I thought Earth X had their own Reverse Flash lol.

- Were those Legends who fought X Arrow at S.T.A.R Labs? I don't recognize them, mostly cause of the red lighting

- they keep referencing Marvel/Spider-Man, the hell :lol:

- I heard that the cater/waitress at the wedding that talked to Barry is his and Iris' daughter (Dawn Allen) who went back in time to watch them get married

- Killer Frost playing the role of Captain Cold teaming up with Heatwave :(

Eve Torres was on Supergirl once also, didn't realize til after though lol.

Just finished the first 2 episodes of the crossover, so much is happening lol. Might have to watch live tonight and watch SD later.

I love how they've referenced Dominic Purcell's past roles in Legends of Tomorrow. There was the one episode where they had to rescue Nate & Amaya and Rory said: "Prison Break? I'm in." :lol:

Then there was the other week where he was reading a Dracula book, giving a nod to his role in Blade Trinity.

That crossover, *Censored* :( (Crisis on Earth-X parts 3 & 4)

- STEIN!!!! :cry: :cry:

- Lawful Snart is soo funny :lol: Will he be with the Legends or Team Flash tho?

- Ollicity stealing WestAllen's moment lmaooooo

- CW DC >> WB DC

The feels on the last episode. ??

Also, guess what happened at the end of last week's Legends had nothing to do with this crossover lmao.

What happened? lol haven't kept up with Legends since Season 1/2

^

I think Barry knows he's alive, he bumped into him at the beginning of last season.

But Legends killed him last season.

Reverse Flash can't really die, he's a living paradox. I guess idk why Barry acted surprised that Thawne was still alive if he knew that fact lol

I knew Stein was leaving the show, but didn't expect him to die :'( I'm still confused how RF from S1 is somehow alive. And decided to wear Wells face again. And notice how RF Wells had shorter hair than Harry

Was a great cross over tho

That crossover, *Censored* :( (Crisis on Earth-X parts 3 & 4)

- STEIN!!!! :cry: :cry:

- Lawful Snart is soo funny :lol: Will he be with the Legends or Team Flash tho?

- Ollicity stealing WestAllen's moment lmaooooo

- CW DC >> WB DC

The feels on the last episode. ??

Also, guess what happened at the end of last week's Legends had nothing to do with this crossover lmao.

What happened? lol haven't kept up with Legends since Season 1/2

Darhk decided to team up with Gorilla Grodd.

Archived