Your highlight of the year.

Creepia

Pretty self explanatory, 2017 is nearly over and I thought it was a good enough time to post this thread. What has been your 2017 highlight?

For me nothing has topped Bray Wyatt winning the WWE Championship at Elimination Chamber. I don't care how the reign went nor how it ended, that one moment was damn good and nothing has made mark out as much since then. The Chamber match itself was good too which is a big bonus.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Hardy Boyz returning would be mine too, I think. Was out of the blue and at WrestleMania of all places.

Apart from that, Bruan Strowman has been a highlight in himself. Too many to name involving him, but he's been the most consistently entertaining guy on the roster this year imo.

Shit, I actually forgot Wyatt won the belt this year, it felt like ages ago.

Anyway, I'll follow the Hardys trend. I didn't read any dirtsheets to tip me off and lost my mind when their music hit.

Same here. Not a fan of having things spoiled for me, so the Hardys was a very pleasant surprise.

Has to be the Hardyz really. Sure as hell ain't Bray's lame ass winning the belt lol.

You're not a very nice person are you? Can't even say my own opinion without getting shit on. Should I just follow the crowd and say The Hardyz too? Prick.

I was in the crowd for this and it was among the best thing all Mania weekend. Just stopped the match and did a dance off outta nowhere! :lol:

Match of the year candidate for me (not just because of the dance-off spot either), please take a look if you can.

Takers retirement. Yeah it brought me to tears and is a sad moment but it was beautifully done on a damn good Mania. I couldnt have asked for him to go out in a better way (assuming he doesnt wrestle again)

Great moment (considering who he was against), but idk if it would consider it a highlight. Monumental for sure, but a highlight?

I was in the crowd for this and it was among the best thing all Mania weekend. Just stopped the match and did a dance off outta nowhere! :lol:

Match of the year candidate for me (not just because of the dance-off spot either), please take a look if you can.

Still gotta watch that match. I've had it on my 'favorites' for ages.

Archived