Patch 1.05

duggiwrestle

I just updated on my Xbox, go to manage game, and go to updates, you should see it there.

EDIT: Just played a match, working holds are now fixed and back in.

OMG, they even fixed the leavage pins too! Yes! You see, the previous patch caused the leverage pins to not work properly, I tried running at them and using the pinning mechinc, but it would always end up irish whiping them instead!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any other Universe improvements? I bet everyone still comes out without lighting in promos....

Is Angles attire fixed? I have so many custom attires where rather nothing happens when you want to pull the straps down or it gets really glitchy with him basically being in underwear while the attire hovers around him.

I think someone mentioned along with Batista's face entrance that his ribbon and wall trons were added as well. I've also noticed his 2014 tron is in too, not sure why you'd put it on 2010 Batista but still pretty cool to have.

Cool that they added in Batistas trons and the GBOF arena, but Ive noticed some things the patch broke...

The chain grappling at the start of the match is screwed up. When you do the headlock move and the opponent pushes you off the ropes, theres no longer the options to do the L1 sequences where you jump over the opponent etc. Likewise if you push your opponent off the ropes, theyll just stop dead when they hit the ropes like nothing happened.

Also when a manager distracts in a match, the distracted Superstar doesnt go over and talk to them like before, they just turn straight back to their opponent and basically ignore the manager.

Since the patch, when I play a tag team match, the partner exiting the ring (i.e. when they tag out) gets stuck and just keeps walking into the ropes. They also get stuck on the outside trying to get onto the ring apron doing the same walking in place motion.

Lillian Garcia now announces "A compettitor has been elimimated" when a caw is eliminated or the wrestlers name if it's an game superstar in elimination matches, never heard her do that before.

I've had that before the patch.

Lillian Garcia now announces "A compettitor has been elimimated" when a caw is eliminated or the wrestlers name if it's an game superstar in elimination matches, never heard her do that before.

That's JoJo, not Lillian.

In create an arena the floor mats ringside are glitched when you try to add logos and patterns, also the framerate seems to have dropped and the game looks darker, also a lot of warping of parts on entrances

Ps4? I'm hearing a hella lot of glitches that I'm not experiencing. When I see someone post, I go to check and everything is fine. (I'm on Xbox)

Archived