BHANGRA MAN's / WOLFGANGJTs Cody Rhodes and StarDust pics - UPLOADED Tags inside 29/11/17

BHANGRA_MAN

#Finally uploaded Tags

BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

CODY RHODES

or

STARDUST

========

updates 28/11/2017 more logo friendly version of the attires especially Cody where most of tights is done in two unique logos taking advantage of the leg wrap.

Upload Wednesday or Thursday

updates 25/11/2017

Final face - logo friendly version attire next; likely upload midweek next week

updated 23/11/17

as per requests cody attires changed to more current. plus head depth and cheekbones changed - upload likely weekend or monday - movesete etc to sort almost done
======

This will go into my topic once uploaded so should be uploading soon as plans changed. Due to requests for his new attire with new enterance jacket Hopefully these are liked.

A seperate topic for feedback than I will put this in the topic

Updates 25/11/2017 final face

New_Cody_Face.png

23/11/2017 updates

Cody_ZAttire1.png
Cody_ZAttire2.png

CODY.RHODES.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.2

CODY.RHODES.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.W
CODY.RHODES.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WWE.2

11/20: WolfgangJT/Bhangra_man's Cody Rhodes and Stardust now previewed.

Final_Stardust_Gold_Face.png
Final_Stardust_Gold_Attire1.png
Stardust_Split_Face.png
Stardust_Attire2.png

I wasn't expecting this. Great work. Cody looks great. I would darken Stardust's hair but otherwise lookin' good!

His hair when in matches always appears lighter than it does in promo shots. Noticed it when watching matches of him. Pics below show what we ended up basing the hair color off...and we took the classic look's a tad darker than the other, as it was sometimes a tad darker.

Stardust_hair.png

Final attires for now - Most of Cody tights is done now in two unique logos taking advantage of the leg wrap.

StarDust not as logo friendly but we did our best to keep logos down

Upload Wednesday or Thursday as final in game testing to do and tweaking moveset this time I be checking the finisher

Archived