Official Clash of Champions Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Only half paid attention to the show up until the main event. I'm so happy for Rusev and Aiden English knowing that Rusev Day is getting over and it's a shame they didn't pick up the upset win. They teased it like three times and every time I bit the bait. Still, hopefully soon though.

Ziggler lmfao, go away.

Nattie's shitty ass crying on the mic. "I'm turning my back on the fans" aint you a heel anyway you ugly bitch? You turned your back on the fans months ago.

Main event was pretty fun. AJ Styles *censored*ing rules and even though he carried most of the match, I will give Jinder his fair dues and say he certainly showed signs of growth in the ring last night. He kept up with Styles well enough and played his part in a solid B-show PPV main event. They made the right choice by having AJ retain though, hopefully he keeps the belt going into Wrestlemania where he will face the Rumble winner... again, hopefully.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only watched the finish of the US title match, which was pretty good, the tag titles match, which I thought was really good but could've used more time. Don't know why they didn't give them at least 3 more minutes, and the Shane match, which I thought was a solid TV match. The crowd was really hot for the US title match and the tag titles, went crazy for Rusev Day, good to see.

jinder got roid rash

I know youre joking, but if he ever was on roids, I dont think he is anymore.

Preposterous.

Random, but today marks 5 years since Dolph dropped his first US title to Zack Ryder. Took a whole 5 years to get it back lol.

I thought he had more reigns than just 2, considering how many times he's held the IC title.

Random, but today marks 5 years since Dolph dropped his first US title to Zack Ryder. Took a whole 5 years to get it back lol.

I thought he had more reigns than just 2, considering how many times he's held the IC title.

6 actually. Zack won it at TLC 2011, not 2012.

I know. I think Miz is the same way, only 1 or 2 US titles, but a whole bunch of IC runs, even if two of them only lasted a day.

Jinder proved himself last night.

Crowd died hard af tho after the tag match. Cant blame em either.

Do not know what you were listening too tbh. They were into the match. And properly into the match. Styles got real pops and Jinder got real heat. Not to mention multiple chants throughout the match...

I know you are super biased but I honestly do not think you paid any attention.

Archived