Current WWE Roster Attributes 2018

Squishy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LG1015 - Not a problem.

@Cali_ShowOff12 - I will always post about any updates I add. I preesh you keeping an eye on the topic, but I will always bump it so people know if there's anything new to check out.

@Rekka_No_Ryo - I'm glad they're working for you and that they're enjoyed!

Added attributes for Bobby Lashley, EC3, Hanson, Ricochet & Rowe!

Updated attributes for Adam Cole, Aleister Black, Carmella, Cedric Alexander, Erick Rowan, Jinder Mahal, Luke Harper, Mustafa Ali, Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler & The Velveteen Dream!

@Raging_Danks - That isn't broken. I thought I would started adding the list of all in-game wrestlers and fill out the abilities after I finished. Then I added some and didn't add the rest, ha ha ha. I'm still working on the abilities, they will be coming. Sorry it has taken me so long for me to answer your question, I'm not able to sign onto the forum on my phone anymore for some reason so I had to wait until getting onto my computer again.

• 3 weeks later...

@Rekka_No_Ryo - Unless you see multiple 10s in a row, it's not an error.

I've gotten a number of messages asking me to explain how to apply the attributes. I'm very perplexed as to what the issue is. I've made attributes for these games on this forum for years and this is the only time it's come up that I can think of. Can someone explain to me what people are having a problem with exactly? When I ask in the messages I think I come off like I'm being a jerk about it but I am trying to figure it out so I can make it easier for everyone. I think it comes down to there being so many attributes to apply for any given wrestler, but I don't know. 35 is a lot but if that's the case then there isn't really anything I can do about it.

it works just fine, and once I looked at them it isnt an error. This is one of my favorite threads and I love posts like these, as they are so handy to have, especially the low carder ones aka the jobbers, as it helps for my like 4 jobber caws. Well one of them is not so much a jobber, like golddust, he gets the occasional win, but most of the time, he makes the other caws look good.

Also peep's this is how it works:

Arm Power
Leg Power
Grapple Offense
Running Offense
Aerial Offense
Aerial Range
Springboard Offense
Power Submission Offense
Technical Submission Offense
Environmental Offense
Foreign Object Offense
Reversal Offense
Reversal
Strike Reversal
Grapple Reversal
Aerial Reversal
Head Durability
Body Durability
Arm Durability
Leg Durability
Damage Recovery
Power Submission Defense
Technical Submission Defense
Pin Escaoe
Strength
Stamina
Stamina Recovery
Momentum
Agility
Movement Speed
Strike Speed
Grapple Speed
Chain Wrestling
Chain Wrestling Speed
Mic Performance

Added abilities for Aiden English, Akam, Akira Tozawa, Albert, Alexa Bliss, Alexander Wolfe, Alicia Fox, Alundra Blayze, Andre the Giant, Apollo Crews, Asuka!

Updated abilities for Aleister Black!

@adembroski - Preesh the preesh! Glad they are enjoyed. Yeah, I noticed that Mike Kanellis was missing attributes for some reason and never got around to fixing it, ha ha ha, fixed. I don't see anyone on the In-Game (Non Current) list that shouldn't be there. That section is for wrestlers already in-game, the Released section is used for wrestlers that you would've had to create.

Added attributes for Mike Kanellis!

@Rekka_No_Ryo - Nope. This is mainly for the Current WWE Roster. The only reason there are "Legends" attributes here is because they're in the game already. If they weren't, I likely won't have ever done attributes for them.

Added abilities for Bam Bam Bigelow, Baron Corbin, Batista '10, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Beth Phoenix, Big Boss Man '91, Big Boss Man '99, Big Cass, Big E, Big Show, Big Show '00, Billie Kay, Bo Dallas, Bobby Roode, Booker T, Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt, Bret "Hitman" Hart '97, Bret "Hitman" Hart '98, The Brian Kendrick, Brie Bella, British Bulldog, Brock Lesnar, Brutus Beefcake, Buddy Roberts, Butch, Cactus Jack '92, Cactus Jack '98, Carmella, Cedric Alexander, Cesaro, Chad Gable, Charlotte, Chris Jericho, Chris Jericho '00, Christian, Curt Hawkins & Curtis Axel!

• 2 weeks later...

Added abilities for Dana Brooke, Daniel Bryan, Darren Young, Dash Wilder, DDP '92, DDP '98, Dean Ambrose, Diesel, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Dude Love, Dusty Rhodes, Earthquake, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, Elias, Ember Moon, Emma, Enzo Amore, Epico Colon, Eric Young, Erick Rowan, Fandango, Finn Balor, Finn Balor Demon, The Godfather, Goldberg, Goldust, Gran Metalik, Greg Valentine, Heath Slater, Hideo Itami, Ivory, Jack Gallagher, Jacqueline, Jake Roberts, Jason Jordan, JBL, Jeff Hardy, Jey Uso, Jim Neidhart, Jimmy "Jam" Garvin, Jimmy Uso, Jinder Mahal, John Cena, John Cena '06, John Cena '10, Johnny Gargano, Kalisto, Kane, Kane '98, Karl Anderson, Kassius Ohno, Kerry Von Erich, Kevin Nash, Kevin Owens, Kevin Von Erich, Killian Dain, Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Kurt Angle '01, Kurt Angle '06, Larry Zbyszko, Lars Sullivan, Lex Luger, Lita, Luke, Luke Gallows, Luke Harper!

• 3 weeks later...

Added abilities for Mankind, Mark Henry, Maryse, Matt Hardy, Michael "PS" Hayes, Mickie James, The Miz, Mojo Rawley, Mr. McMahon, Mr. Perfect, Naomi, Natalya, Neville, Nia Jax, Nick Miller, Nikki Bella, Nikki Cross, No Way Jose, Noam Dar, Paige, Papa Shango, Peyton Royce, Primo Colon, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Randy Savage, "Ravishing" Rick Rude, Razor Ramon, Rezar, Rhyno, Ric Flair '88, Ric Flair '91, Rich Swann, Rick Martel, Ricky Morton, Ricky Steamboat '91, Ricky Steamboat '94, Rikishi, Rob Van Dam '06, Robert Gibson, The Rock, The Rock '01, Roderick Strong, Roman Reigns, Ruby Riot, Rusev, Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe, Sasha Banks, Sawyer Fulton, Scott Dawson, Scott Hall, Seth Rollins, Shane McMahon, Shane Thorne, Shawn Michaels '97, Shawn Michaels '98, Sheamus, Shinsuke Nakamura, Sin Cara, Stephanie McMahon, Steve Austin '97, Sting, Sting '88, Sting '91, Sting '98, Sting '99, Stunning Steve Austin, Summer Rae, Sycho Sid, Tamina, Tatanka, Tatsumi Fujinami, Titus O'Neil, TJP, Tommaso Ciampa, Triple, Triple H '01, Triple H '98, Trish Stratus, Tye Dillinger, Tyler Breeze, Typhoon, Tyson Kidd, Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker, Undertaker, Undertaker '00, Vader, Viktor, Xavier Woods, Zack Ryder!

I would have had these up sooner but the site has been running terribly for me. This is been the smoothest day in what feels like awhile, so here they are. That should be all of the in-game roster! If someone noticed I missed anyone that's in-game, let me know and I'll add them.

@DMPugz - I find it hard to believe someone would make an account to legitimately ask for Kona Reeve's attributes.

@dokoham - I'm not going to add abilities for CAWs. A big part of abilities are the movesets that wrestlers have. Not every CAW of a wrestler is going to have the same moveset. I might end up using a CAW that other people don't, so the abilities wouldn't be accurate in that situation. I also don't want to tell people what CAW to download from what creator.

Archived