Current WWE Roster Attributes 2018

Squishy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@douglennon - For the most part, the only people missing are jobbers. Unless you're referring to wrestlers that haven't debuted yet, in which case, they'll get an update after they debut. Maybe you mean that you think someone already on the list needs an update. I agree, someone does need an update.

Added attributes for Zeda & Zelina Vega!

Updated attributes for Finn Balor & Kassius Ohno!

Added abilities for Finn Balor, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows!

Updated abilities for AJ Styles, Aleister Black, Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt, Chad Gable, Dean Ambrose, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Shelton Benjamin!

I was recently simulating some matches and getting winners that shouldn't have been winning (consistently) so I'm looking into updating everyone's abilities, so be on the lookout for that. I also recently started a Universe and think I should now add the promo abilities in with the regular abilities. The main focus is on abilities for matches, if there is room for promo abilities they will be added. However, if someone is in a tag team and they both can't have promo abilities, I didn't add them for either wrestler.

• 2 weeks later...

@douglennon - For the most part, the only people missing are jobbers. Unless you're referring to wrestlers that haven't debuted yet, in which case, they'll get an update after they debut. Maybe you mean that you think someone already on the list needs an update. I agree, someone does need an update.

Added attributes for Zeda & Zelina Vega!

Updated attributes for Finn Balor & Kassius Ohno!

Added abilities for Finn Balor, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows!

Updated abilities for AJ Styles, Aleister Black, Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt, Chad Gable, Dean Ambrose, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Shelton Benjamin!

I was recently simulating some matches and getting winners that shouldn't have been winning (consistently) so I'm looking into updating everyone's abilities, so be on the lookout for that. I also recently started a Universe and think I should now add the promo abilities in with the regular abilities. The main focus is on abilities for matches, if there is room for promo abilities they will be added. However, if someone is in a tag team and they both can't have promo abilities, I didn't add them for either wrestler.

Good to know and Great Work as always Squishy, I'm just wondering but have you tried using some of Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican Updates before ? I believe this could be the thing you're looking for, Is It ? :rock:

@Malonik - Preesh! I don't know what you're talking about, I wasn't looking for anything, just had to update some attributes.

I know but you said you were looking into Updating some Abilities and If you REALLY want a complete Update I'd suggest you take a look at this Project from Hyperballer and DCAllAmerican. Got IT ?

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4342787-Hyperballer-amp-DCAllAmerican-WWE-2K18-Attribute-Project

@Malonik - Oh! I have seen this before. Didn't you send this to me? Somebody did at some point. I don't use other peoples work. So, I'm going to have to pass. This isn't a critique on their work, good, bad or otherwise.

@Malonik - Oh! I have seen this before. Didnt you send this to me? Somebody did at some point. I dont use other peoples work. So, I going to have to pass. This isnt a critique on their work, good, bad or otherwise.

I think I did but fair enough bro. I'll await your Updates like I usually do. Have you thought about Updating Entrances or other parts of the game ? Not that this isn't enough but just wondering if you've thought about what to do next after all your Stats have been completed.

@Malonik - No, currently I'm working on adding abilities to the entire roster, which looks like it's going to take me awhile to finish. I'm not sure what I'll do after that, if anything.

Alright, Inquiring Minds wanted to know, you know ? :P

could you make out which attribute goes where somewhere as I tried it on a CAW and it did not work out right. As that list is assuming you know where they go.

It works great and I doubt he will want to write up what attribute goes where but it's up to him. :)

@Famous - I will have them up soon.

@Rekka_No_Ryo - I'm not sure how they don't work for you as it looks like they have worked fine for everyone else. I'm also not sure how to help you, the numbers are in the order you would apply them.

Ignore my question, just saw you answered it on a previous post.

Another question, tho, will you be adding in stats for anyone who appeared in the CWC, MYC, or UKCT that are now starting to appear more on WWE programming? Like Danny Burch or Fabian Aichner for example..?

@Famous - If they are in the WWE and wrestle, there's a good chance that they will have attributes done for them. If they had one match in one tournament they probably won't have attributes done for them.

Added attributes for Ariya Daivari, Buddy Murphy, Cezar Bononi, Danny Burch, Fabian Aichner, Lince Dorado, Mark Andrews, Mustafa Ali & Ronda Rousey!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived