Current WWE Roster Attributes 2018

Squishy

@Scripted, @Malonik, @Scott Eastwood & @maskedlemon - Glad you guys are enjoying the attributes!

@UltimateNexus - This one is on me, I forgot somehow throughout the years of this to put this disclaimer in the first post. Overalls do not matter, pay attention to the individual stats. This will be the only time I acknowledge a question about overalls. Now that that is out of the way, I'm glad you're using my attributes and I hope you're enjoying them otherwise.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Added attributes for Darren Young, Emma, Mark Henry, Sawyer Fulton & Summer Rae

Fixed typo in Shinsuke Nakamura's attributes!

Added abilities for AJ Styles, Aleister Black, Dean Ambrose, Drew McIntyre, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins!

@maskedlemon - Glad you're enjoying the updates! I think you're saying you have a lot of CAWs and that I don't have attributes for them yet. Let's say that's the case. Keep in mind, my attributes are for WWE, so if a lot of your CAWs are from wrestlers in other organizations, I don't have much in the way in helping you, sorry. For WWE CAWs, my problem is that I like to directly apply updates and if I don't have a certain CAW for a specific wrestler, I take longer to do an update for them. I find that the handful of really good CAW makers are all making the same wrestlers. With the last patch, it brightened up the colors on CAWs, so i foresee creators going back and fixing them, which takes time and takes time away from creating new CAWs. I'd rather not waste space on downloading lower quality CAWs so that's one reason I don't have updates for them. I also usually take note on wrestlers performing on tv or the network and keep them in mind for updates. If I don't have someone it may be because they haven't done anything for awhile, so they might not get an update. I generally will only do attributes for guys that haven't been on tv for awhile only if they are in-game.

If that was confusing (which I know I can be) or TL;DR I might not have the CAW to make the update or they haven't wrestled on tv recently enough for me to make an update.

I have a ton of caws, most of which are current wrestlers in other organizations, like Lucia Underground and NJPW. I also have a lot of wcw wrestlers.

What Ive been doing is looking for someone youve already done who would be similar stat wise and just copy those. Like for CM Punk, I used your stats for Daniel Bryan.

@maskedlemon - There are a bunch of wrestlers left! As you can see from the list, most of 205 Live is empty. What you cant tell by skimming however is that there are some tag teams and women missing as well. Off hand, I dont know who exactly is left but the number is upward of 30 or 40, not to mention the DLC that should be out soon!

Added attributes for Angelo Dawkins, Apollo Crews, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Dash Wilder, Epico Colon, Heath Slater, Jeff Hardy, Karl Anderson, Konnor, Luke Gallows, Montez Ford, Nick Miller, Otis Dozovic, Primo Colon, Rhyno, Ricky Morton, Riddick Moss, Robert Gibson, Samir Singh, Scott Dawson, Shane Thorne, Sunil Singh, Tino Sabatelli, Titus O'Neil, Tucker Knight & Viktor!

Updated attributes for Butch, Luke & Matt Hardy!

Added attributes for Abbey Laith, Aliyah, Beth Phoenix, Bianca Belair, Billie Kay, Candice LeRea, Dakota Kai, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans, Lana, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Maria Kanellis, Mickie James, Paige, Rhea Ripley, Sage Beckett, Sarah Logan, Shayna Baszler, Taynara Conti & Vanessa Borne!

Updated attributes for Bayley, Kairi Sane, Nia Jax, Nikki Cross, Peyton Royce, Ruby Riot & Sonya Deville!

Fixed typos for Samir Singh, Sasha Banks, and Sunil Singh!

@Rekka_No_Ryo - I'm glad you've been enjoying the updates!

I know you do't usually like delving too deeply into your process, but I'm trying to turn some non-WWE wrestler's attributes into how I think they'd wrestle in WWE and since I'm still learning how all of the attributes work together I was wondering if you could explain how having (usually) lower power submission offense and lower technical submission offense effects the match. Almost all of the attributes I can pretty much wrap my head around but the lower submissions I can't quite figure out.

Added attributes for Lio Rush, Oney Lorcan, Trent Seven, Tyler Bate & Wolfgang!

Updated attributes for Aiden English, Bobby Fish, Cesaro, Curt Hawkins, Erick Rowan, Johnny Gargano, Killian Dain, Kyle O'Reilly, Lars Sullivan, Rezar, Roderick Strong & Sheamus!

Added abilities for Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt & Elias!

@Shadow102008 - I tend to over explain things and make whatever I'm trying to explain confusing so I'm going to say that maskedlemon's post is a good enough way to understand it.

What stats is what

Arm Power

Leg Power

Grapple Offense

Running Offense

Aerial Offense

Aerial Range

Springboard Offense

Power Submission Offense

Technical Submission Offense

Environmental Offense

Foreign Object Offense