Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RockStar101

Rockstar101caws: New Caws Uploaded (First Page)

Recommended Posts

Great work so far. Not super familiar with her, but the CAW looks to be very high quality. Nicely done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kyoko Kimura?! If so, that is a fantastic 2nd CAW to do!

Yes! Just did a ruff run thru her attire to make sure all the parts were in, they are I'm happy. Just waiting to do the rips on her tights.

 

PS_Messages_20171117_024811.jpg

PS_Messages_20171117_024801.jpg

PS_Messages_20171117_024807.jpg

russian photo sharing

 

Funny I ordered that top for myself after I found it online looking for it lol

 

PS_Messages_20171117_015032.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its so good to have people create more Joshi wrestlers - this year has been the most diverse in terms of wrestlers made on CC.

 

Long may it continue and keep up the good work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys for all the love for sure, I uploaded some logos that have my account suppspened so I gotta handle that first but I have faith.

 

Raven and I have a few more caws coming out soon, I'm busying banging out movesets and putting attires together until i hear back from 2k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool News about Kyoko! :)

Very sorry to hear about the ban though. :(

Foldy was banned/suspended in the last years game for the same reasons and they only unblocked him for this years game again.

I hope it will be different with you and that you will be able to use the online features again soon.

In case you didn't decided about a second attire for Kyoko, I would love to see this one if it's ok: kyoko-kimura.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool News about Kyoko! :)

Very sorry to hear about the ban though. :(

Foldy was banned/suspended in the last years game for the same reasons and they only unblocked him for this years game again.

I hope it will be different with you and that you will be able to use the online features again soon.

In case you didn't decided about a second attire for Kyoko, I would love to see this one if it's ok: kyoko-kimura.jpg

I was gonna make a manager attire for her to be at ringside during acts matches, but I might do that one I have the pictures.

 

Made a new account to keep my Juices flowing,didn't like my name on ps4 anyway ill have updates and previews very very soon!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really surprised...for someone who's never created, you are so good!!!I'm really looking forward to see who's next!

Thank you, yeah I guess the years of playing the Sims on pc helped alot once you understand what will work and won't work it's pretty easy to catch on, plus I plan well I guess and I have some amazing friends that help as well.

 

I'm working on others, gonna release Yoshiko and Kyoko Kimura On Tuesday when the DLC is released.

 

Just finished Yoshikos moveset tooK hours but it's perfect need a few moves from the pack to complete it.

 

Some game screens from the test match:

 

PS_Messages_20171119_031816.jpg

 

PS_Messages_20171119_031843.jpg

PS_Messages_20171119_031832.jpg

PS_Messages_20171119_031838.jpg

PS_Messages_20171119_031843.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed after I took a closer look.

Could you reduce the width of Yoshikos eyes a tiny bit?

They look a bit too big compared to the real life one.

Sligthly reduce the nose width aswell and she should be perfect. :D

 

Other than that great Job!

Can't wait to get them. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed after I took a closer look.

Could you reduce the width of Yoshikos eyes a tiny bit?

They look a bit too big compared to the real life one.

Sligthly reduce the nose width aswell and she should be perfect. :D

 

Other than that great Job!

Can't wait to get them. :)

 

Oh thank you I'll post screens later but the nose job totally helped out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoshiko uploaded to cc with 2 attires custom moveset and entrance!

 

She came out great and she's a beast in the ring I set her at a strong 86 rating, and she has 75% of her actual moveset thanks to YouTube and the other 25% is Kayfabe provided by 2k.

 

She is a beast in the ring for sure..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...