Rockstar101caws: New Caws Uploaded (First Page)

RockStar101

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got this Io Shirai.

So *censored*ing good, one if not the best version i have seen of Io made in a game. Eveything is spot on. Attire, entrance and the moveset is loads of fun. You're a fool if you are a fan of Io and not get this.

The Ace of Stardom done justice is what this is.

glad to see those logos came out ok for you.

They didnt saddly, I had to ask raven to make them from scratch for the top and bottom on the computer because when I made the logos you cut for me bigger they lost all likeness.

I appreciate you wholeheartly for the attempt at helping me out

Don't know any of these people but these are looking really good lady

Oh you need to know Io she's the best female wrestler in the world!! Thank you for the kind words!!!

Just downloaded Io. I think my women's roster is complete now. Thank you

Thank you so much each download means the world to me

Gonna upload this attire soon, once I finish the 4th attire I'm working on.

Her Lucha Underground attire as Hitokiri with Custom Mask since the attire is so simple,in added the mask for more flair!

PS_Messages_20171127_204046.jpg

PS_Messages_20171127_204052.jpg

PS_Messages_20171127_204050.jpg

PS_Messages_20171127_204053.jpg

upload image to link

I like these the attention to detail though @rockstar I didn't know you cawed but you aced it. Might have to download these even though I don't know who any of these are ???

Thank you so much, I'm just starting, you should really look into her io at least she is amazing.

I'm obsessed with Japanese wrestling like never before, gonna preview one more in a few mins

PS_Messages_20171201_211916.jpg

PS_Messages_20171201_211913.jpg

PS_Messages_20171201_211907.jpg

PS_Messages_20171201_211904.jpg

PS_Messages_20171201_211921.jpg

PS_Messages_20171201_215619.jpg

Didn't wanna just bump my thread regularly so I'm posting some shots of io vs Yoshkio in my text match in the new Stardom Arena I made, as well as the next match for the queen.

It is not a problem at all. Glad I was able to help in my own way, though Io's left knee pad doesnt say that. It says Ace.

No there's a version she wears where it's Io on both knees

Love your work Rockstar! Any chance you could upload the stardom arena and championship?

Thank you so much, I plan on it gonna tweak them a bit more buy for sure I'll share it with you

I like these the attention to detail though @rockstar I didn't know you cawed but you aced it. Might have to download these even though I don't know who any of these are ???

Thank you so much, I'm just starting, you should really look into her io at least she is amazing.

I'm obsessed with Japanese wrestling like never before, gonna preview one more in a few mins

PS_Messages_20171201_211916.jpg

PS_Messages_20171201_211913.jpg

PS_Messages_20171201_211907.jpg

PS_Messages_20171201_211904.jpg

PS_Messages_20171201_211921.jpg

PS_Messages_20171201_215619.jpg

Didn't wanna just bump my thread regularly so I'm posting some shots of io vs Yoshkio in my text match in the new Stardom Arena I made, as well as the next match for the queen.

I need to watch njpw.

I need to watch njpw.

Good luck you won't see that. :lol:

Archived