Rockstar101caws: New Caws Uploaded (First Page)

RockStar101

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool News about Kyoko! :)

Very sorry to hear about the ban though. :(

Foldy was banned/suspended in the last years game for the same reasons and they only unblocked him for this years game again.

I hope it will be different with you and that you will be able to use the online features again soon.

In case you didn't decided about a second attire for Kyoko, I would love to see this one if it's ok: kyoko-kimura.jpg

Cool News about Kyoko! :)

Very sorry to hear about the ban though. :(

Foldy was banned/suspended in the last years game for the same reasons and they only unblocked him for this years game again.

I hope it will be different with you and that you will be able to use the online features again soon.

In case you didn't decided about a second attire for Kyoko, I would love to see this one if it's ok: kyoko-kimura.jpg

I was gonna make a manager attire for her to be at ringside during acts matches, but I might do that one I have the pictures.

Made a new account to keep my Juices flowing,didn't like my name on ps4 anyway ill have updates and previews very very soon!!!!!!

I'm really surprised...for someone who's never created, you are so good!!!I'm really looking forward to see who's next!

Thank you, yeah I guess the years of playing the Sims on pc helped alot once you understand what will work and won't work it's pretty easy to catch on, plus I plan well I guess and I have some amazing friends that help as well.

I'm working on others, gonna release Yoshiko and Kyoko Kimura On Tuesday when the DLC is released.

Just finished Yoshikos moveset tooK hours but it's perfect need a few moves from the pack to complete it.

Some game screens from the test match:

PS_Messages_20171119_031816.jpg

PS_Messages_20171119_031843.jpg

PS_Messages_20171119_031832.jpg

PS_Messages_20171119_031838.jpg

PS_Messages_20171119_031843.jpg

Just noticed after I took a closer look.

Could you reduce the width of Yoshikos eyes a tiny bit?

They look a bit too big compared to the real life one.

Sligthly reduce the nose width aswell and she should be perfect. :D

Other than that great Job!

Can't wait to get them. :)

Just noticed after I took a closer look.

Could you reduce the width of Yoshikos eyes a tiny bit?

They look a bit too big compared to the real life one.

Sligthly reduce the nose width aswell and she should be perfect. :D

Other than that great Job!

Can't wait to get them. :)

Oh thank you I'll post screens later but the nose job totally helped out

Archived