James Ellsworth released

kidd0

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of lame they still threw the 90-day no compete-clause on him.

Kind of lame they still threw the 90-day no-compete clause on him.

Mother*censored*er.

Not only that, they gave him 180 days. Damn.

WWE had big plans for him

Slight SmackDown spoiler

The creator of "No-Chin Music" James Ellsworth, was released from his WWE contract earlier this week. The former WWE talent received a contract from the company following being destroyed by Braun Strowman during the early stages of Strowman's push.

During the most recent edition of Pro Wrestling Sheet's Ryan Satin's "Sheet Podcast", he and former WWE creative writer James McKenna revealed some interesting news/plans involving James Ellsworth. It was stated that James Ellsworth was being set up to challenge Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Live Women's Championship at WrestleMania 34. Apparently, these plans came directly from Vince McMahon himself. This would kick-start with Ellsworth announcing that he would be transitioning into a woman so that he could be eligible to challenge for the title.

McKenna also stated that these were the plans up until late August and Ellsworth was originally supposed to keep the Money In The Bank briefcase, that he took down for Carmella in the first-ever Women's Money In The Bank Ladder match.

Slight SmackDown spoiler

The creator of "No-Chin Music" James Ellsworth, was released from his WWE contract earlier this week. The former WWE talent received a contract from the company following being destroyed by Braun Strowman during the early stages of Strowman's push.

During the most recent edition of Pro Wrestling Sheet's Ryan Satin's "Sheet Podcast", he and former WWE creative writer James McKenna revealed some interesting news/plans involving James Ellsworth. It was stated that James Ellsworth was being set up to challenge Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Live Women's Championship at WrestleMania 34. Apparently, these plans came directly from Vince McMahon himself. This would kick-start with Ellsworth announcing that he would be transitioning into a woman so that he could be eligible to challenge for the title.

McKenna also stated that these were the plans up until late August and Ellsworth was originally supposed to keep the Money In The Bank briefcase, that he took down for Carmella in the first-ever Women's Money In The Bank Ladder match.

What a huge missed opportunity. This would have been perfect.

And Vince wonders why the products rating are dropping... Just give control to Triple H so we can get some good products/storylines again.

Eh, I don't know if HHH is making great business in NXT. I know that recently it was losing money.

And speaking of ratings, it's never on the most watched shows in the Network.

And Vince wonders why the products rating are dropping... Just give control to Triple H so we can get some good products/storylines again.

Eh, I don't know if HHH is making great business in NXT. I know that recently it was losing money.

NXT isn't meant to make huge profit. It's a developmental territory. It's an investment in WWE's future.

NXT isn't meant to make huge profit. It's a developmental territory. It's an investment in WWE's future.

Not to mention...Most of the money NXT makes, is attributed to different areas, like the WWE Network. And no TV deal in the US, which is the biggest income by Raw & SmackDown

Slight SmackDown spoiler

10026962.jpg

I believe it.

That's fine but also doesnt show that HHH in charge = great business.

Not to mention...Most of the money NXT makes, is attributed to different areas, like the WWE Network.

It's never/rarely on the most watched shows so that would tell you it's not the reason most people get the network.

That's fine but also doesnt show that HHH in charge = great business.

Not to mention...Most of the money NXT makes, is attributed to different areas, like the WWE Network.

It's never/rarely on the most watched shows so that would tell you it's not the reason most people get the network.

Because most people don't watch it live, while it airs.

Archived