Project Wrestling Presents: WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Tournament (Final Match Posted)

CROSS-Out

thank you for all of your hard work GMP

No, thank you guys for getting involved. I was disappointed last year when the IWG open invitational didn't get enough guys, and really wanted to see a good tournament for caws here. Me having to do the work is a happy burden to bear for it. :D

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry work has been killing me. If you do another I will have the BPW guys in any tournaments lol

when are you doing another one

I'm considering doing a womens tournament after this one, and if they do well it'll become annual.

Just gonna add each match to the OP as they finish uploading, not gonna make a post for each. Hopefully all of them will be uploaded by the end of the night.

So cool seeing my creations come to life, thanks for all the work you (and Brokebottle) do. I had to laugh at a guy calling himself the Nightmare, facing The Knightmare - in the Nightmare Frontier tournament!!

So cool seeing my creations come to life, thanks for all the work you (and Brokebottle) do. I had to laugh at a guy calling himself the Nightmare, facing The Knightmare - in the Nightmare Frontier tournament!!

:lol: the coincidence was not lost on me either.

Has round 2 been posted ?

No, like I said I haven't been able to get enough free time this week yet. If I can tonight I will but I wouldn't count on it until next week, as I need to go away for the weekend to deal with some health stuff.

The good news: I'm home and can record!

The bad news: I forgot my headphones while I was gone so can't actually edit until they get back here later tonight. So the matches will probably be uploaded tomorrow assuming nothing goes wrong.

Archived