Project Wrestling Presents: WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Tournament (Final Match Posted)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, got all 16 themes.

I cant wait!!

Mentioned it in the PM, but since your theme has such a long intro, do you want me to edit it at all?

I am in the middle of recording the first rounds. Once I am finished recording I will put the updated brackets in a spoiler tag, so when I do be aware not to open that tag if you don't want to be spoiled.

2 matches recorded, recording the third now.

While i'm not responsible for bugs or bad AI, if a match occurs where a bug significently alters the potential outcome and both members of that match agree to a rematch, then i'm fine with redoing a match. Just a heads up on that.

Round 1 matches are finished! While i'm transferring the video files to my USB to edit and upload, i'll put the updated bracket in a spoiler tag on the original post. DO NOT OPEN IT if you do not want to be spoiled.

As I said previously, if anyone would like to dispute a match outcome due to bug or AI stupidity, contact the other person in the match and see if they'll agree to a rematch. If they do, let me know and I will redo said match.

Oh for *censored*s sake Sony, fix your goddamn system.. Can't transfer the *censored*ing video files to my USB now.

I don't know if i'll be able to get all of the matches out tonight, editing the match plates and rendering the video after words takes quite a bit of time. First match is rendering right now.

Yeah, just frustrating. coulda had 'em out sooner if my USB stick were working properly.

Oh yeah, definitely not getting all of the round 1 matches out tonight. First match is uploading to youtube and is gonna take around an hour and a half, so... yeah.

when I do that, I try to upload like 2 at a time, though the matches I have uploaded to youtube were not the max, as there were few matches i had that went over the recording time period as far as simulated combat goes, but it is satisfying none the less. Sorry about your USB messing up. What was wrong with it ?

Not sure, i'd start transferring the files over, the time to transfer would be ridiculous, like an hour and a half or more, then it'd just throw up an error.

Fixed by digging out my old external hard drive and using that.

Archived