Project Wrestling Presents: WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Tournament (Final Match Posted)

CROSS-Out

dxSRRsh.png

PS4 ONLY AT THE MOMENT, SORRY XBOX USERS :(

So last year a member here tried to get a nice original caws tournament going here, however they made the attempt a little too late and simply couldn't get enough signees for it. Now, every year in my game I do what I call the Nightmare Frontier tournament between the project wrestling roster, and I got to thinking that it'd be fun to do so with the caws community.
Everyone submits an original caw of theres for the tournament. The goal is a 16 caw tournament, however if more than enough people want in i'm more than happy to boost that to a larger tournament bracket. On the other hand, if not enough people join up, I'm willing to accept a second caw from each person to fill up the remaining brackets.

Every match will be contested under the Nightmare Frontier match type. Now, unfortunately the real nightmare frontier match is not possible to make in the game, so the in-game version is a 2 out of 3 falls extreme rules match with no count out.

If you'd like to sign up, please put your caws name and their download tags in a post below, first come first serve. One of my caws will be in the tournament as well (though all matches will be com vs com, so there will be no preferential treatment.

luoCEPb.png

WINNER BRACKET (DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS)

gN66Lmi.png

WINNER

25H7VGl.jpg

ROUND 1

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

FINAL MATCH

• Brandon X - G.M.P
  • "The Anti Pope" Aubin - Aqfitz
  • The Immortal - Avatar Mallen
  • Damian "The Bad Guy" Bushay - Bushy.
  • The Knightmare - MikeM
  • Shawn Adams - Tainted
  • Gary Masterson - Rekka_No_Ryo
  • Mortifero - jcrl1988
  • AIDEN 4 - Vinsmoker
  • Jakub De'Relic - Counting Lights
  • Sean - Seanpman
  • Alex Dixon - X-zero
  • Darren King * - Avatar Mallen
  • Erik Magnusson - Rekka_No_Ryo
  • Prince Manu Sarè - Vinsmoker
  • Mike Edwards - MikeM

Here`s hoping this works out on this run guys!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the ashes of the IWG Openweight Invitational. I would like to enter "The Anti Pope" Aubin.

Alright, Aubin is registered! If I encounter the missing logos bug I'll contact you via PM to get them. Same goes for anyone else that signs up!

From the ashes of the IWG Openweight Invitational. I would like to enter "The Anti Pope" Aubin.

Tags - IWG, Caws.Ws

Sending you a private message regarding a missing logo. Seems to be only one on each atttire, luckily.

I'm in! I'd like to enter my masked powerhouse, The Immortal. Will upload with the tags: mallen, Caws.ws

I cannot seem to find him using the tags you gave me.

Awesome, guys

Please note guys that I might do some slight attribute adjustments if I feel that caws attributes will give them an unfair advantage. I hope that is alright with everyone.

shawn adams would like to enter. The one with more downloads.

Tags: Shawn Adams, LastRideCaws

Will be PMing you regarding the invisible logo bug. Just a single logo got hit with it luckily.

I am excited for this. I want to see how everyone's CAWS go.

Me too. All matches will be CPU vs CPU, recorded (I will be contacting everyone after all the slots are filled to get theme music for each person) and then I want to figure out the best format for uploading them.

I would like to enter! Look up my CAW Mortifero using the hashtag JC2KUNIVERSE

Also, a quick question.. I actually tried giving him realistic attributes. I'm sure at least some of the CAWs are maxed out. So how will that work out? Will you be editing their attributes so that everyone is on an even playing field?

I would like to enter! Look up my CAW Mortifero using the hashtag JC2KUNIVERSE

Also, a quick question.. I actually tried giving him realistic attributes. I'm sure at least some of the CAWs are maxed out. So how will that work out? Will you be editing their attributes so that everyone is on an even playing field?

Yes, if I feel a caw has an unfair advantage due to its attributes, I will be editing them. Likewise if I feel a caw has too low an attribute score to hang properly with the rest, I will up them some.

If you're in the position of accepting multiple entries, I'll throw Edwards in as well.

Depends on how many entrants we get. If we arent full after a certain amount of time I'll start accepting second caws.

Archived