Have You Ever_____?

Senex Beast

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno if "prank" really covers it. My cousins thought it was a good idea to gag and tie up their younger brother while my uncle and mom were out cause he was being an annoying.little shit. Of course I helped then when they came home we quickly untied him. He told, rightly so, and uncs destroyed their booty cheeks. The sound of the screams was punishment enough.for me

Have you ever been attacked by a wild animal?

Naw. I can't even say that I'd want to but man some of those people are so incredibly talented that it's ridiculous. I'd really like to go to one though.

Have you ever dropped a baby?

I wanna say losing my virginity, XD, but losing my virginity didn't even feel like losing my virginity. Seemed like any other time. Nothing else really happened in my life that was so incredibly awesome it could live up to that.

Have you ever driven/rode an ATV?

I've made fun of people, I'm sure we all have, but within the friend circle. Never said anything to a person's face to tear them down, In the K-12 caste system I've always been untouchables level so I've been picked on before(to a far lesser extent than others and even befriending some people who didn't really have a "circle") so I know how it feels and I adopt that "do onto others" mentality. Don't wanna be one of those "dish but can't take" hypocrite asscrackas

Have you ever been blackout drunk?

Like.. the anal thing? No, lmao. Haven't met anybody that's done that either. I think since I'm a lightweight overall that I wouldn't even try that nonsense

Have you ever had chocolate covered grasshoppers? I guess that could fall into Vinsmoker's question even though it's quite the delicacy in several places around the world.

Like.. the anal thing? No, lmao. Haven't met anybody that's done that either. I think since I'm a lightweight overall that I wouldn't even try that nonsense

Have you ever had chocolate covered grasshoppers? I guess that could fall into Vinsmoker's question even though it's quite the delicacy in several places around the world.

What anal thing? Lmfao I just mean suicide shots through the eye or up the nose or some shit.

What anal thing? Lmfao I just mean suicide shots through the eye or up the nose or some shit.

Injecting it anally results to it having a much higher effect on your body.

And shots through the eye...isn't that just blinding yourself?

Suicide shot? Holy hell, XD. I've never heard of that. Never thought about snorting it either. Just knew about the ass thing

I've never shoplifted though... I think? A kid I use to know wanted me to. Actually I think he did that day and I just didn't buy anything (or maybe I got something small? Doubt it). Nobody got in trouble though.

Have you ever done a dare so stupid, later in life you thought to yourself "Damn... that was really *censored*ing stupid"?

Archived