Have You Ever_____?

Senex Beast

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My waist, my left wrist, every finger of my right hand at some point without noticing, my right foot, both my kneecaps (translation error maybe) and almost cracked open the left side of my skull as a child.

Oh... And I bit through my lip and had part of my tooth stucked in it for a month (okay, not a bone). And my nose was broken once on purpose, in order to reach the inside of my head safely.

Have you ever put butter on a poptart?

Naw. The one "one night stand" I had was a mutual thing, so it's not like it was a "I'm not calling her after this *maniacal laughter*". There wasn't supposed to be a "future" for us. She was just some random lady from another state with another life and she wanted the diugh, so she got it, XD

And good lord Vinsmoker, I hurt just thinking about that. I've luckily gon my entire life without breaking anything... as far as I know anyways.

Have you ever hit a creature with your vehicle?

Oh yeah, can't lie on that one. Mostly food, never money, and that goes back as far as third grade as I recall stealing Jolly Ranchers from the teachers candy jar, XD. Even now, I take some things people probably wouldn't care if I did, but taking something without permission is still considered stealing even if I'm technically entitled to it so I will still yoink food at work and whatnot.

The only thing I remember taking that wasn't food, swag related, (conference vendors, I'll take some pins or keychains from display tables... they're for the actual attendees, but it's not like I won't be seeing some lingering after they leave anyways), or a few housewares (sponges, gloves, forks) was this binder back in the day. There was this bully who would treat some people eeeeeeh, not exactly the best but he didn't have a problem with me necessarily. One day he was messing with people and I took the opportunity to take this binder and hid it between some bushes. He spent most of the day looking for it and was still at it when I went home. I told myself, if I come back outside the next day (or maybe it was later that night, can't remember) I'm taking that. Came back outside and it was still there, so I took it. It was almost filled to the brim with Dragonball Z cards, a few cool shinies in there too. Still have it to this day actually.

Have you ever gone out of your way to peep a downblouse or upskirt?

I don't know what my big secret would've been, so no?

Counter question, have you ever REVEALED somebody's biggest secret, or at least a huge one they trusted you to keep?

No... because f#ck 'em if they can't take a joke. LuL

Have you ever been hospitalized?

*Censored* who and what joke?? I'm talking about the fact of being a fan and whether you're feeling embarrased or not because getting older each year. Being into wrestling or video games is not always considered a good thing

Anyway..Yes, once after having knee surgery

Have you ever had surgery?

No... because f#ck 'em if they can't take a joke. LuL

Have you ever been hospitalized?

*Censored* who and what joke?? I'm talking about the fact of being a fan and whether you're feeling embarrased or not because getting older each year. Being into wrestling or video games is not always considered a good thing

I was referring to family and/or friends who think my love of video games and/or wrestling is immature.

"F#ck 'em if they can't take a joke."

Archived