New awards for the end of year voting

Muur

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Worst Post of The Year would be a good addition.There would definitely be a lot of canidates for that.

So many candidates. Ironically, I think you could be on there.

Yeah? Could you tell me which post I've made that you think is a canidate for the worst post of the year? I don't remember having any problems with you.

I think Worst Post of The Year would be a good addition.There would definitely be a lot of canidates for that.

Yeah? Could you tell me which post I've made that you think is a canidate for the worst post of the year? I don't remember having any problems with you.

I don't think you necessarily need a problem with him for him to think you have shitty posts.

I wasn't being serious.

I wasn't being serious.

Oh, sorry, I couldn't tell.

Returning banned member under a different user name of the year.

The Nerd/A.W.O.L, I'm sure.

Not that Armawholahammawhateva guy? The one with the Korra avy?

Archived