New awards for the end of year voting

Muur

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I suggest that there's two awards for CAW maker and CAW of the year - one for a real superstar (say Raiee's CM Punk) and one for a totally made up character like Brandon X?

How about "Gun Lover of the year" award, given to the member who loves guns the most and can't live without them? They do exist.

Flame Baiter of the Year award?
Legit should be an award

When does voting start btw? Been waiting on this more than ever.

Prob be Dec 1st-Jan 1st

How about a "Tom Rice Award"? For a member that only shows up once out of a blue moon, yet still is recognized by everyone

Tom Rice wouldn't even win then, cause he's been gone so long 95% of the members don't know who the hell he is.

How about "Gun Lover of the year" award, given to the member who loves guns the most and can't live without them? They do exist.

Flame Baiter of the Year award?
Legit should be an award

When does voting start btw? Been waiting on this more than ever.

Jan 1st seems like the most logical option.

Most irrelevant award

How does one win this award? If they are irrelevant than they wouldn't be noticed?

How about a "Tom Rice Award"? For a member that only shows up once out of a blue moon, yet still is recognized by everyone

Dead.

I know this may sound crazy since the site is named after CAWS but I dont know if the majority of people who will be active in the actual thread still visit those sections.

I could totally be wrong on this assumption.

I can see how you came to such a conclusion, but personally I do think there's still enough of us originals creators for such a reward. Myself, MikeM, Thr33X, Rekka, WLJ, Foldy, BIG333GUS, etc.

and that's just on the PS4 side.

Tbh I just put left the CAW ones in there cuz they were already in the list but I don't know enough about to CAW sections to add awards. You guys can make your own CAWs awards in the CAW section perhaps?

Archived