Joshistar’s World of Wrestling Workshop: (CHIKARA’s Ashley Vox of Team Sea Stars PREVIEW!)

Joshistar

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jinny would be a good one to work on - I had a CAW in the works for 2k17 but never got around to releasing her.

Might have a crack at Jordynne Grace or Mickie Knuckles and might do some Joshi talent mainly from OZ Academy or STARDOM to beef out peoples rosters -

although all my upload slots are taken up.

@AgeOfSandow - yeah the least downloaded atm is Alexia Nicole so I will take her down tomorrow - Jinny will be done by Sunday at the latest as I am now halfway through creating Nicole Matthews (1st attire done just sourcing inspiration for the 2nd)

Hope this will be a strong addition to your universe!

@Oldsie - Ive managed to morph Jinnys face and I think it looks very much like her.

@Saturi - no problem, I have always had a soft spot for Sumie and no one has ever made her to my knowledge so I thought as she is a prominent role in ROH I would make her.

With that said, Nicole Matthews is now uploaded to CC, her tags are as follows:

SHIMMER, NXT, LARIAT.

Feedback would be great and I hope you all enjoy her!

Jinny attire preview pictures on the original post - feedback would be great; tried the hair I used for Nicole Matthews instead of the long hair and it worked out better in-game.

41970596-AAAD-4E2A-A26D-DCAA8BCB081C_zps

I have two versions of ECWs Francine; two of her ring attires and two of her valet attires, would there be more interest in one rather than the other?

I have her ring attires uploaded to CC now:

Tags are: Francine, ECW, WEW.

Feedback would be appreciated!

Def gonna pick up this Francine I love her didnt plan on her because I didn't think anyone would take the time on her but you did, I'm gonna fit her in my hardcore division for sure.

Archived