*SPOILER* WWE Superstar To Appear At NJPW Wrestle Kingdom

Guest Fight Me.

Kenny Omega is also really involved and in touch with the Japanese culture more so than any other Gaijin that's ever been in NJPW, it seems...so it may be a bit harder to get him to sign, but who knows.

I don't think people realize just how much of an enormous weeaboo Kenny Omega is. We're talking about the guy who goes home and watches Yuri on Ice after his match. He feels very at home over there. He loves their culture, and like you said, he has a connection with the audience that gaijins rarely have. Stan Hansen is one of the only other gaijins that connected with their audience like that, and I don't think he necessarily dreamed of being a big wrestling star in Japan. If Kenny Omega's first dream was to become a pro wrestler, I honestly think his second was to live in Japan. Besides, unless his true love Kota Ibushi goes to WWE, I can't see him going.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promoted his cruise by saying that there would be women in bikinis on it.

So a dirtsheet writer (Ryan Satin) made a comment saying how inappropriate that is and then Jericho banned him from the cruise lmao.

Jesus the problems in this world and yet the crap people kick up about? Men find women attractive, and vice versa - and yes some people also find the same sex to be attractive also, it's 2017 fair play to them, but the "white knight" stuff like this is just embarrassing for us as a species.

Jericho probably felt the lad was so dumb he'd fall overboard.

Kenny Omega is also really involved and in touch with the Japanese culture more so than any other Gaijin that's ever been in NJPW, it seems...so it may be a bit harder to get him to sign, but who knows.

I don't think people realize just how much of an enormous weeaboo Kenny Omega is. We're talking about the guy who goes home and watches Yuri on Ice after his match. He feels very at home over there. He loves their culture, and like you said, he has a connection with the audience that gaijins rarely have. Stan Hansen is one of the only other gaijins that connected with their audience like that, and I don't think he necessarily dreamed of being a big wrestling star in Japan. If Kenny Omega's first dream was to become a pro wrestler, I honestly think his second was to live in Japan. Besides, unless his true love Kota Ibushi goes to WWE, I can't see him going.

lmao that's gay hentai

lmao that's gay hentai

It's not hentai and it's actually well done :lol:

It's about gay figure skaters and is an anime aimed at teenage girls (and gays, I guess)

It's not hentai but it's close enough

and no I'm not being homophobic, it's just a funny image of him sitting down at home to watch it

Of course you'd know, Muur.

I haven't actually seen it, it's just a popular anime meme

Because it's a show made for girls, so some big manly wrestler watching it is funny. It'd be like if he was watching MLP or Barbie

It's cute. Kenny Omega is so gay and he loves anime. I also learned that he is interested in possibly singing his own entrance music at some point. He was inspired by anime voice actors who often sing the intro/outro theme music for their TV shows. At one point he also had plans for a whole album of duets with Kota Ibushi, but sadly, as we all know, they have gone their separate ways. Maybe at Wrestle Kingdom he can sing his own theme music on the way to the ring and Jericho can sing his. That would be pretty cool. It seems like Jericho is going to come out to "Judas" (Fozzy song).

I agree!

Also Jericho revealed on JRs podcast that Vince knew about the NJPW thing and that it wasnt a nasty surprise.

Vince would never care about something like this.

If anything, Triple H is the one who would have had more of a problem with it. Vince doesn't give a damn about NJPW. He doesn't understand the significance of a show like Wrestle Kingdom. To him it's no difference than Jericho wrestling in a VFW hall or something. Triple H is more in touch with the Japanese wrestling scene and views promotions like NJPW as competition to some extent.

Chris Jericho also gets along very well with Vince McMahon. He's a Vince guy, not a Triple H guy. If you've heard Jericho's shoot interviews or read his books, then you know he used to have a lot of issues with Triple H. Supposedly they get along fine now, but I could see them butting heads when it comes to something like this. It's going to be interesting to see what happens to all of the "Vince Guys" when Triple H takes complete control of the company. There's a pattern where a lot of those "Vince Guys" have had a history of personal issues with Triple H and don't have as much faith in him to lead the company. I think most of Vince's guys are loyal to him, not WWE itself. As Vince gets older, I think things like Jericho appearing at WK could become more common.

Chris Jericho also gets along very well with Vince McMahon. He's a Vince guy, not a Triple H guy. If you've heard Jericho's shoot interviews or read his books, then you know he used to have a lot of issues with Triple H. Supposedly they get along fine now, but I could see them butting heads when it comes to something like this.

Jericho having issues with HHH makes a lot of sense, when you think about it.

Crowley ships Kenny and Ibushi so goddamn hard lmao

Who doesn't, really?

Archived