queenie's CAWs : miesha tate UPLOADED !!! / ronda rousey, new morphed preview 11/16/17

queenie_paula

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will this be up today

depends if i can get to doing morphing today or not, everything is done except morphing and last checks

morphing complete, bout to update OP, please tell me if the attries are glitched and ill do my best to fix, would of had it out sooner, but CAS kept crashing on me

2qbrqxe.jpg

28qw9kg.jpg

possible gail kim? its rough, but what ya all think?

2s1lm5i.png

Promising start, but I would try reshaping the face around the cheekbones and the jawline. Also try angling her eyebrows down on the inner corners, as well as lessening the size (height) of the eyes and lowering the height of the nostrils if possible.

The texture looks good. Can't wait to see how it comes out once you've started the morphing!

thanks, i think she will come out great based on the texture im using, suprising i had very lil to do to the texture from the photo i found.

i have the texture for my next person, gail kim, which i i have posted, but if i can get a good texture together for 12 gage then ill do her

morphing shouldnt take me long to do on her, but i was wondering, what attires would you all like to see? me id rather do real attires and not make one up, so whats yalls favorite?

The hair may seem off because of the volume on top. That may explain some worries. You can decrease the back of head depth if possible / lower tip of head and widen the side top corners to morph that hair. I have a few suggestions though that may help with the face:
Raise chin angle.
(If it doesn't change the angle then maybe decrease the lower jaw length.)
Raise nose tip and decrease overall nose width.
Decrease mouth width to give more to the cheeks.
Bring eyes in slightly & then decrease their width if necissary.
If it helps at all, I stare at a reference pic and focus on the width of the nose compared to the width of the head and block everything else out. Then glance at your caw and make changes. I repeat until I'm happy. Then you can compare the satisfying nose with the mouth for instance and so on.
The order I usually take is jawline/chin/cheeks, eyebrows, forehead (basically get that outer face accurate). Then Nose, Mouth

eyes, philtrum. After all this I just take a 2nd look over my first step. I don't worry about the overall face width, height, or dpeth until I have the body morph finished.

Great work on the texture though. Having a glow like that is much more difficult with the new lighting this year. I'll be keeping an eye open. I've been looking for women for my division in universe.

The hair may seem off because of the volume on top. That may explain some worries. You can decrease the back of head depth if possible / lower tip of head and widen the side top corners to morph that hair. I have a few suggestions though that may help with the face:
Raise chin angle.
(If it doesn't change the angle then maybe decrease the lower jaw length.)
Raise nose tip and decrease overall nose width.
Decrease mouth width to give more to the cheeks.
Bring eyes in slightly & then decrease their width if necissary.
If it helps at all, I stare at a reference pic and focus on the width of the nose compared to the width of the head and block everything else out. Then glance at your caw and make changes. I repeat until I'm happy. Then you can compare the satisfying nose with the mouth for instance and so on.
The order I usually take is jawline/chin/cheeks, eyebrows, forehead (basically get that outer face accurate). Then Nose, Mouth

eyes, philtrum. After all this I just take a 2nd look over my first step. I don't worry about the overall face width, height, or dpeth until I have the body morph finished.

Great work on the texture though. Having a glow like that is much more difficult with the new lighting this year. I'll be keeping an eye open. I've been looking for women for my division in universe.

thank you raven, ill use those tips when i give it another shot, i was dumb founded since tate came out well lol, maybe i just rushed through without thinking

Great advice from Raven. I'd definitely look at the Facial Region adjustments and be sure you widen out the rear jaw as much as you can. That, and the width of her mouth, which Raven mentioned, are the main points where I think the likeness is taking a hit.

With the jaw being as tapered as it is currently, you've got more of a Blake Lively resemblance going on at the moment.

Great advice from Raven. I'd definitely look at the Facial Region adjustments and be sure you widen out the rear jaw as much as you can. That, and the width of her mouth, which Raven mentioned, are the main points where I think the likeness is taking a hit.

With the jaw being as tapered as it is currently, you've got more of a Blake Lively resemblance going on at the moment.

thanks for the tips and sorry i had to google who the crap blake is lol sorry im too old to keep up with these kids today lol, but for sure ill use the tips, thanks pro

Archived