queenie's CAWs : miesha tate UPLOADED !!! / ronda rousey, new morphed preview 11/16/17

queenie_paula

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queenie

If you Google search meisha tate ufc a black version of this attire with meisha hair down come up. If you are interested for a second atire.

do you mean this one?

1ffd2fc3e6cc4e657d6f40f89239100b.jpg

or her in black and grey?

right now im stuck, i need to know the name of the font used for her shorts name logo

i cant go through 100 plus fages of fonts to try and find it

She also has a cool purple & orange attire from when she fought Rousey in Strikeforce but it may bE a tricky one to do.

Or the pink and white strikeforce attirE looks awsome too.

i know which you are talking bout, the viper one, not so sure i could do it on my own, im not on the same level as a lot of the people on here.

thought bout trying vanzant, but i cant find a good face texture, i might do another of my favorites, THE karate hottie her self, watterson

well slot 1 ring attire is 99% done, i just need to find the font used by UFC for her logo name.

im not too happy with the fact that the tops are limited, many people seem to use that one opened in the back with strings when they make UFC tops, i used carmellas top because its closer to what the fighters use and that way i can add the reebok logo to the back like they are in real, because of the shape not exactly the same as the UFC tops its hard to align things just right.

thanks to tyrant for eyeing that the black band on shorts wasnt thick enough and the black waist by UFC needed to be changed

hope it looks better. btw no morph is not started yet lol

2uz82ft.jpg

30m8uu9.jpg

11kgk7s.jpg

so big update and i owe Tyrant for it, he found me a font that looks almost exactly the same as the reebok UFC fonts, thank you big time tyrant, here are pics of the logo i made that is 99% accurate, also i looked at a match of hers again and noticed i had to fix the reebok logo on the back of her shorts so its fixed now and third pic is her complete attire from when she won the title with, now ill move onto making her entrance attire, yes yes im bass ackwards, i havent done her morph yet lol

2jdo0pi.jpg

307spw0.jpg

zob5mv.jpg

Oh wow, that's looking brilliant! Gonna download this for sure to beef out the women's roster.

You adding the dark grey shorts underneath the white? One way to do it would be squares mapped around the legs as tattoos.

Oh wow, that's looking brilliant! Gonna download this for sure to beef out the women's roster.

You adding the dark grey shorts underneath the white? One way to do it would be squares mapped around the legs as tattoos.

i was thinking i might try that, hope its not too big a deal, i do have her ref pics with the grey i can cut out and use as tats

fyi this is my first attire ever lol

so this morning i been working on the entrance attire, so people know its baised off her entrance attire from her title win just like her ring attire, im almost complete, i need to find me draw strings for the hoodie and a zipper would be nice. the hair is only so i can see what im doing

2vua1wh.jpg

2pzjqmr.jpg

2qai6ab.png

o7kd9e.png

24gvwbm.jpg

just so you can see the alignment of the first name to the last

2qdtnbo.png

attire one complete, right down to her hot pink shoes

6r61i0.jpg

2u7n4ap.jpg

152zyqc.jpg

555ijs.jpg

and yes i like details so...

11c4591.jpg

what should be her second attire? i was thinking maybe her pink strikeforce venum one, but i dont think 2k18 has shorts like that

Gotta start cleaning logos she looks very detailed and good planning a huge Charlotte vs Ronda fued, planned to have Shayna and Stephine Managing them but I'll add your misha now and do the She-Shield idea I had with her

that sounds like a good idea, i think there are 2 of the 4 mma four horsewomen done so we need the other two and tate can come in and disrupt them lol, maybe a tate/lynch tag team lol

Phenomenal work. Loving the 2nd attire.

How about having a crack at Ronda Rousey? No doubt she'll be doing something at WrestleMania against Asuka or something.

thanks tyrant, theres already someone on here doing ronda, so i guess it depends on how good it looks if i make her, i dont care for the attires on her, but oh well, i forget whos making her.

i would book ronda vs asuka, no dq submission match for wrestlemainia

Archived