Tonebag's CAW's - Attitude Era - Christian, Benoit, Test uploaded

Tonebag

I've dabbled with making CAWs for a few years now but this year I thought I would give a proper go at it. I've never uploaded a CAW before this year so I guess you could say I'm a total noob at this so any suggestions, help would be appreciated. Anyway here is what I have been creating up to this point:

ALL CAWS CAN BE FOUND UNDER THE TAG TONEBAG

CHRISTIAN - Wrestlemania X7 and The Brood attires

YnladG7.png

CHRIS BENOIT - 2000ish red and blue tights

LOpZIDy.png

TEST - 2000 - 2001 T&A era

YbcaK5n.png

I've noticed Dynomyte has covered a huge chunk of the attitude era roster so i'm probably going to try and fill in the gaps from this point. Probably focusing more on the 200 - 2001 time as that's what I have in my memory the most when looking back. Stevie Richards (Right to censor) and Too Cool spring to mind but i'm not really feeling the urge to create them so does anyone else have any suggestions?

I just downloaded your Benoit CAW and I noticed that Christian's entrance attires is in Benoit's entrance attire slots. You can even see it on the Preview section in CC. Not sure if this was intentional or not. Meanwhile, Christian in full isn't uploaded.

EDIT: It appears that CC is screwed up... You see when you preview Benoit on CC, Christian is in his entrance attire slot with yellow tights/mesh shirt on the red Benoit entrance slot and blue tights/white shirt on blue Benoit entrance slot. But, when you go into edit Benoit in custom superstar everything is fine. But according to CC you haven't uploaded Christian at all.

Damn, that must be a glitch with the Benoit CAW. Maybe because I didn't assign an entrance attire to Benoit? I will try re-uploading it soon. Does he actually come out as Christian in the entrance then, because that's weird.

As for Christian I think it's actually missing the Tonebag tag so if you just go onto my creator page he should be there because people have already downloaded him.

Sorry about that, I said I was a noob at this, haha.

Damn, that must be a glitch with the Benoit CAW. Maybe because I didn't assign an entrance attire to Benoit? I will try re-uploading it soon. Does he actually come out as Christian in the entrance then, because that's weird.

As for Christian I think it's actually missing the Tonebag tag so if you just go onto my creator page he should be there because people have already downloaded him.

Sorry about that, I said I was a noob at this, haha.

For at least the red attire, Benoit comes out as normal. I haven't checked blue yet but yeah it appears that CC is tripping balls lol. First time I've ever seen that. Any chance you'll do other Benoit attires?

Good job on Benoit and Christian's face. You missing "Crippler" on the back of Benoit's tights or was there a time when he wore those tights with that pattern and there was no "Crippler" on the back?

As far as suggestions go, Tyrant185 is most likely going to be putting out Steve Blackman like he did last year and you said you didn't want to do Too Cool. Dynomyte said Taka Michinoku is on his to do list but I'm not sure when he'll get around to it. How about knocking out the 2 guys in Kaientai that nobody ever does (Men's Teioh & Dick Togo)? How about 8 Ball, Skull, and Chainz to go with Dynomyte's DOA attired Crush? Crash & Molly Holly? Tori, Sable's stalker?

Thanks everyone for your comments. Really appreciated. One thing I forgot to mention is that above one of Test's eyes the 3d model has glitched a little and you can see right through it and I have no idea how to fix it. Has anybody else come across this bug and know how to fix it?

For at least the red attire, Benoit comes out as normal. I haven't checked blue yet but yeah it appears that CC is tripping balls lol. First time I've ever seen that. Any chance you'll do other Benoit attires?

If it's only a CC problem then I think I will just leave it then, thanks for checking! I have no plans for making any other Benoit attires, i'm not promising anything but what attires did you have in mind? I might be in the mood at some point.

Good job on Benoit and Christian's face. You missing "Crippler" on the back of Benoit's tights or was there a time when he wore those tights with that pattern and there was no "Crippler" on the back?

As far as suggestions go, Tyrant185 is most likely going to be putting out Steve Blackman like he did last year and you said you didn't want to do Too Cool. Dynomyte said Taka Michinoku is on his to do list but I'm not sure when he'll get around to it. How about knocking out the 2 guys in Kaientai that nobody ever does (Men's Teioh & Dick Togo)? How about 8 Ball, Skull, and Chainz to go with Dynomyte's DOA attired Crush? Crash & Molly Holly? Tori, Sable's stalker?

The videos I used as a reference for Benoit from 2000 don't have the "Crippler" on the back and seeing as logo creation is something i'm still pretty weak at I just went with this easier option.

I don't even know who Men's Teioh or Dick Togo are, haha. As for 8 Ball, Skull and Chainz, they are a little too early in the attitude era for me to really care much about. I got into WWE around the end of 98 and the 2000-2001 time is what I have more vividly in my mind. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Crash and Molly Holly though are good suggestions. I think I might give Crash Holly a go tonight if I can find some good face references.

Archived