Can you create a KOTR Tournament in Universe Mode?

Rawad

I think you can create one under the custom Matches and select it under the match Options in your universe after.

Not quite sure right now since I'm not near my ps4 so I can check it out for you but you could try this out and see if it works. :)

Yeah you cant do it. But then when you think about it, it doesnt really make sense to hold a full KOTR on ppv anyway, since thats a lot of matches, and it only technically fills one slot, so I guess its realistic not having it in.

I use the KOTR ppv in September and usually have Round matches thru RAW and SD! And then have the Semi-finals of both (men and women) on the pre-show before having the finals on the main show. Each have a belt too.

I couldnt put a regular tournament in my weekly shows, maybe thats the problem?

You can't have tournaments in universe mode. Only exhibition mode.

Which totally sucks in my opinion and shouldn't be that way in the first place.

Most of all in previous games we could select under the ppvs "king of the ring" style, yet couldn't select a tournament during the ppv as a match or at least a series of matches.

Most of all in previous games we could select under the ppvs "king of the ring" style, yet couldn't select a tournament during the ppv as a match or at least a series of matches.

It will be in next year in the form of micro transactions.

On a serious note, it is one of the things which annoys me with these games. You can't do certain things in one mode which you can do in another mode. That's plain ridiculous. 2K18 is the most buggy game in the last 5 years. We can't have a decent career mode without proper story and we can't do certain side stories.

On a serious note, it is one of the things which annoys me with these games. You can't do certain things in one mode which you can do in another mode. That's plain ridiculous. 2K18 is the most buggy game in the last 5 years. We can't have a decent career mode without proper story and we can't do certain side stories.

The number one thing that boggles my mind, as far as this goes is setting managers. It would have way more uses in Universe Mode than Exhibition, so your stables could actually feel like units

The number one thing that boggles my mind, as far as this goes is setting managers. It would have way more uses in Universe Mode than Exhibition, so your stables could actually feel like units

I agree. I hate how Lesnar and Miz dont automatically come out with managers, and anyone else I want to designate.

Archived