thenunclub's CAWs - MILLIE MCKENZIE *UPLOADED 1/14*

thenunclub

Fantastic attention to detail on junior Kimura! Hail Joshi!

-Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing on with Oedo Tai here is a KAGETSU WIP i'm working on. I'm still tweaking the face and haven't settled on the hair but then again there aren't too many good choices on that front. the Attire is done though.

scnoHEY.jpg

mCJJcBu.jpg

prxp7bh.jpg

High quality shirts always look good lol

-Ha, right?

----------------

UPDATE:

Uploaded Kagetsu, added to the first post. Time to tag up.

5iItKRW.jpg

-------------------------------------------

11/19 - I just reupped with slightly darker skin tone for Kagetsu she was a bit pale.

9DSMBX6.jpg

Much to Hana and Tam's dissapointment here is Oedo Tai's newest member, a Sumire Natsu WIP im working on:

YbP3C6I.jpg

For the most part done on the attire. I haven't done much of anything to the face yet. I usually do the face first but will be free handing this one as I can't seem to find a good pic for the face capture.

Much to Hana and Tam's dissapointment here is Oedo Tai's newest member, a Sumire Natsu WIP im working on:

YbP3C6I.jpg

For the most part done on the attire. I haven't done much of anything to the face yet. I usually do the face first but will be free handing this one as I can't seem to find a good pic for the face capture.

The attire looks so good!!!

YbP3C6I.jpg

The attire looks so good!!!

Thanks, I finished the face and tweaked the attire to be more accurate though I'm not sure if I should revert back to the first one as i'm not a big fan of putting colored-tattoo logos to fill in the attire. Any thought v1 vs v2?

70k9jYJ.jpg

Here's a closeup of the tattoo filler thing i mean between the top and the chest logo, it doesn't let you change the material to anything but 'glow or blacklight' so it doesnt blend as well though it is more accurate.

7QOMZ6j.jpg

nsCPzcu.jpg

She is looking great I'm def going to download her for sure!!!!

I just started creating and I rather make in game pieces work to rather than filling peoples custom logos up for no reason so I agree with you

Thanks for the feedback. I kept the accurate leggings but ditched the chest logos in lieu of a better asthetic.

She looks great but need a different make up. :)

Anything specific stand out to you? I was using this pic as reference.

hHDOBwm.jpg

I think the lipstick may be a little dark on mine which I can tweak.

She is looking great I'm def going to download her for sure!!!!

I just started creating and I rather make in game pieces work to rather than filling peoples custom logos up for no reason so I agree with you

Thanks for the feedback. I kept the accurate leggings but ditched the chest logos in lieu of a better asthetic.

She looks great but need a different make up. :)

Anything specific stand out to you? I was using this pic as reference.

hHDOBwm.jpg

I think the lipstick may be a little dark on mine which I can tweak.

Sorry I'm late. Doesn't matter anymore.

Gonna download her for the oedo tai stable anyway. :)

I can tweak the make up myself then.

Keep up the good Job and thanks for the great caw!

She looks so *censored*ing good gonna download her for sure when I get back on thank you so much

Glad you all liked it. Thanks.

-------------------------------------

Here is my Tam Nakano WIP:

xP4vnx6.jpg

Nearly done with the attire, still tweaking the face. Not a lot of good choices in the hair department still deciding on that as well.

She looks so *censored*ing good gonna download her for sure when I get back on thank you so much

Glad you all liked it. Thanks.

-------------------------------------

Here is my Tam Nakano WIP:

xP4vnx6.jpg

Nearly done with the attire, still tweaking the face. Not a lot of good choices in the hair department still deciding on that as well.

Yayyyyyyyyyy looking good so far I pmed you

Archived