Too Many Heel Factions

ArmVD

I haven't started Universe Mode yet, but I've already identified a potential problem when I do. I have a ton of stables ready to go. Undisputed, Sanity, Bullet Club, LIJ, British Strong Style. These are all potentially heel stables, and I'm having trouble deciding which ones I should turn face to make it more even.

Any ideas?

I haven't started Universe Mode yet, but I've already identified a potential problem when I do. I have a ton of stables ready to go. Undisputed, Sanity, Bullet Club, LIJ, British Strong Style. These are all potentially heel stables, and I'm having trouble deciding which ones I should turn face to make it more even.

Any ideas?

Sanity are faces.

Bullet Club are Anti-Faces and BSS are tweeners

Any ideas?

Sanity be the face stable against the authority/corporation etc

Think back to attitude era

Ministry

Corporation

DX

Nation of Domination

Biker gang

Can be done

Sanity/Bullet Club/Shield - F

Los/Undisputed/BSS - H

Or could have Shield heel.. that thing last night at the live event was weird, can see playing in hands of Roman story..

BC could be heel and Los Ignob Face? Or both face and make The Coalitoon (authority/what I done) HHH, Owens, Sami,Roode,Neville. If there is a Bc soon in WWE gonna Defo be heel.. think what they're saving till after Survivor Series to be fed to Shield before they break up again..

Thanks for the ideas. I'm not using SHIELD because I'm giving Ambrose his FCW gimmick and having him feud with Seth and Roman will be a midcard/main event title contender. I think I'll turn LIJ and BSS face and keep the rest heel

Any ideas?

I am not sure if you follow PROGRESS very closely, but at their most recent show:

Peter, Tyler and Trent seem to have concluded their heel run. Pete acted more tweener than heel during his promo. The reception for them was quite warm. Tyler and Trent worked a babyface match against David Starr and Jack Sexsmith as well.

Just an fyi you need to recreate all of your stables when you start your universe... it doesn't carry them over from your non universe save, it starts with the default teams.

Yeah. I knew that. I said "ready to go" as in I have the CAWs in the stables downloaded. I guess I should have specified that

I noticed this problem myself. I had Rollins & Ambrose feud with Sheamus & Cesaro. Feud with with a few other heels,and then feud with Sheamus & Cesaro again and drop the titles. I immediately realized that had I not made Rich Swann & Cedric Alexander into a tag team they would've only had one team to feud with before feuding with Rollins & Ambrose again.

On NXT, I put #DIY back together and created a a babyface stable. I haven't turned Sanity, but even if I had I would've started off with one default babyface team.

Just an fyi you need to recreate all of your stables when you start your universe... it doesn't carry them over from your non universe save, it starts with the default teams.

Make sure you set it all up, then copy over to another Universe so it's there if you want to restart/start another etc without the troibke of re doing it all..

Are you using legends? If so you have The Von Erichs as a face team. DL teams like ROAD WARRIORS, ROCK AND ROLL EXPRESS. Or just create some face stables of your own.

I'm not using legends, except for maybe Bam Bam and Vader

Here's some examples I have in my universe

Dangerous Alliance (Arn Anderson / Larry Zabyszko / Bobby Roode / Rick Rude) Heel

Harlem Heat - Face

The Showstoppers - HBK / Ziggler Face

The Kliq - Razor / 123 Kid Face

Hart Foundation Heel

NAO Face

Raven's Flock Heel

Rock n sock Face

American Heroes Sting / Luger Face

Archived