What Do You Think of Them 6.0

Crazy.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add meh.

• Crazy: Bit of a tryhard from what I remember, otherwise nice dude who can argue well.
  • King RyderFan: Kind of a dummy. Also piss fetish that's kinda weird but you do you
  • AlterNation: Don't really remember much but I think you're cool.
  • MopOfVirtue: Don't know you.
  • Faster Than Light: Don't know you.
  • Vinsmoker: Don't know you(I think?)
  • Jeb: One of the best mods of recent years imo, friendly dude.
  • Muur: Legend, good sense of humor, Weeb trash though, and a bit socially inept.
  • Respect The Beard: Don't know you.
  • M3J: Genuinely smart, but also genuinely stupid. Also has the sense of humor of a teenager. Pretty cringy overall.
  • AustinFan (as in Shakespeare's worst enemy, not the long gone WWE news reporter): IS HE STILL ALIVE EVEN?
  • Oldsie: My Oldsie.
  • Ziggy*: Forever 21 hormone driven and basic.
  • FulGore: I have him blocked apparently, so probably don't like him, but honestly can't recall any specific opinion.
  • sam the d00d: Best user on the forum.
  • G.M.P: Don't know you.
  • Creep.: The emo version of Crazy, but I like him though.
  • KingKhan18: Don't know you.
  • God of Lightning: Don't know you.
  • Aqfitz: Don't know you.
  • JAGGED: He was robbed of his topic, tragedy really.
  • Bdon: If I remember right he's one of the faux-alt right *censored*ers but I'm not sure. If so then *Censored* him.
  • justsomeNUGGET: Don't know you.

Sorry to those who I couldn't say anything about, just not on the site that much anymore.

I hope you're doing well, Kev!

Add me.

• Crazy: My *Censored*. Underrated for his intelligence when he's engaging debate in a serious manner.
  • King RyderFan: Is annoying with opposing views for the sake of it and tends to go out of his way to annoy people. Beyond those traits, he's probably a nice dude, but those traits do make him unpleasant to talk too whenever there's a discussion.
  • AlterNation: Hates cheese. Haven't posted regularly in a while, so I don't have anything beyond that.
  • MopOfVirtue: Same. I know him, but I can't form an opinion of him because I haven't seen him post regularly lately.
  • Faster Than Light: I liked the Ipse-name better. Cheeky witty dude who adds intelligence to the forum.
  • Vinsmoker: The Vin-man. Always up for convo. Contributes regularly to the forum with balanced posts, good member. I don't think he's ever been in a conflict with anyone here. Would probably make a good mod. One Piece-manna.
  • Jeb: Is he still young as shit? I like him. He's fun to talk to.
  • Muur: Muur is Muur and I love Muur for being Muur. No memes, there's nobody like him. Would've left the forum years ago if it wasn't for him.
  • Respect The Beard: Man, he's always up for some giggle gaggles, a VIP because I don't know and in an interesting feud with MRN over WWE vs. NJPW or something.
  • M3J: Meh, he's okay. Sometimes he kills jokes and that's lame. But he's okay.
  • AustinFan (as in Shakespeare's worst enemy, not the long gone WWE news reporter): Legend.
  • Oldsie: Ehm.
  • Ziggy*: Apparently black. Dedicated.
  • FulGore: I don't know, sometimes I like him and sometimes I see him do something that makes me think *Censored* that guy on a *censored*ing stick.
  • sam the d00d: Lejend. Can't believe he's still here. I like to picture him as Mac Miller for some *censored*ing reason.
  • G.M.P: No idea.
  • Creep.: Misunderstood. Adds a lot of discussion to the forum, overall a good dude, doesn't take bullshit.
  • KingKhan18: Maybe I'll add something later.
  • God of Lightning: I only see him in the gaming section and he seems like a level-headed dude there, so +1.
  • Aqfitz: Is he the movie guy? I like the movie guy.
  • JAGGED: Less active than in the past, but he was an interesting character to interact with, from what I remember.
  • Bdon: Controversial over his political opinions, I'm guessing. I rarely debate politics and have only experienced him outside from that and based on that, I like Bdon. He's accessible. Easy to talk to. We've had pleasant conversations. I like him.
  • justsomeNUGGET: Yeah, I know the name, but got nothing yet.
  • Lyriqz: Chief. Really good dude, I respect the guy and when he says something, it almost always makes more sense than what the other person in saying. Shocked that he's even on this list because it means he showed up here.

Lyriqz: Another guy I wish was more active atm. Can contribute greatly to debates and one of the better overall members I know from my time here. Maybe had a tendency to get a tad bit too heated on certain subjects (diva debates, Cena/Reigns, etc.) but still a top poster.

Monkey D. Jiggy: Best member on here, hands down. Intelligent, funny af and friendly. He's my *Censored* and shares my opinion of Moussa Sissoko being absolutely turd.

• Jeb: Is he still young as shit? I like him. He's fun to talk to.
I'm of Legal adult age now by U.S. standards lol

Lyriqz: miss you on this forum

Monkey D. Jiggy: Legend, one of the best posters def

Why cant you talk normally?

:( didn't want to

v_v

*lowers head and slinks out of the topic*

*runs back into topic*

Creep - He a creep... and he don't like peeple who tawk funny!

Alright I'm done. That's the last time I promi-eeer, I [believe].

You want the real version of this sheeit?

Crazy, Creep, and Respect the Beard - When I think of you guys and another member I won't mention cause he's not on the list, I honestly get you guys mixed up. Two of you I'm kinda split on, I think it's Crazy and Creep, tend to come off somewhat bitter in topics. When you guys hit, you hit HARD, and I'm just like "damn are they really that cruel?" Now I know somebody mentioned how sarcasm isn't picked up thoroughly through text, but there's a huge difference between sarcasm and borderline dismantling members with words. So I'm torn on you guys. I tend to see more of those posts from Creep than Crazy I think but you're both prone to doing it, so overall my opinion is lowered there. That's just how you guys are and I know that. Would never expect you to be unicorns and rainbows. Respect is the one I think may be alright. Prolly because you guys posts around each other. I think even Beard and Creep got into it a few times. I just gotta be better as distinguishing you guys

King RyderFan - I see the talks about you going out of your way to be annoying. I only really saw this in the 2016 Awards topic trying to get the, what was it... "Troll of the Year"? Otherwise I've seen an instance here and there but it sounds like it's mainly in the WWE threads which I don't frequent. You're not awful by any means and "the worst" doesn't come up when I'm thinking about it

AlterNation - Don't want to use the word "wise", but everytime I see thsi name pop up I just assume it's gonna be a [decent] post. Never assume anything, but there's a certain expectation I have for this guy and he has yet to disappoint

MopOfVirtue - Got nothing. No news is good news right?

Faster Than Light - He seems alright. Pretty passionate at times, which isn't a bad thing

Vinsmoker - Ah, torn on you too man. I never know what type of post it'll be when I see the name. Are you gonna rip into anyone? Are you gonna comment "normally"? Are you gonna drop a witty comment? You're good with the witty sheeit, good timing. I like you alot more than I did when I first started checking the forum regularly

Jeb - Nothing I can think of off the top

Muur - Torn on you as well. Funny sometimes. Tryhard sometimes. Always brace myself for your posts

M3J - Meege... I don't know what to say. Sometimes I read the post and shake my head, but you swear up and down you know what you're talking about. I just slowly nod and keep it moving. But this is a guy who's super passionate as well. What he believes is what he believes and he sticks to his guns

AustinFan - Hearing that you revealed yourself as a troll upsets me. I don't give you any of the flak others give because I've known some pretty intelligent people who type like that so I get it. I'm not on that bandwagon that goes out of the way to hate on you. When you acknowledge a troll, feed it, it grows. I don't intend to join that group

Oldsie - Don't know him too well but he seems cool. Forum vet I assume?

Ziggy* - I keep thinking he's Jiggy, so Ziggy as a poster himself I've got nothing for, XD

FulGore - Has his moments, but I don't get how he manages to piss people off so easily. Cool your jets peeps

sam the d00d - I thought this was the resident troll. Every time I saw a post I'm just like "What is the point of you even?" XD. My opinion of you has changed quite a bit though. That whole thing has gotten a whole lot better. Plus, being a diehard Star Wars fans has delivered some concrete answers to my questions regarding the series so that's a cool bonus.

G.M.P - "The 2k Apologist" in the eyes of many. Don't like how you come off as a Thq hater sometimes like they've done no good, but I understand all of the points you make. You still should be a mod. Criminal that this hasn't happened yet

KingKhan18 - Don't even think I've heard of this name until this topic

God of Lightning - Seems pretty cool from my limited interactions with him. Huge DBZ fan. I've known plenty of those over time. Haven't seen a sliver of negativity from you yet

Aqfitz and JAGGED - Nothing really stands out to me as being specifically tailored to either of you post-wise. I probably haven't been paying enough attention, so sorry

Bdon - I see the hate here, but I'm a "see both sides" kind of guy. A lot of the hate towards him is really unjust, especially if you're not trying to see the point he's trying to make. He has a different outlook on the world, but not a "wrong" one by any means, and I rather enjoy it when he posts in the more political topics. Outside of there, you'd never know he is who he is because he's just another average member, very under the radar, short and sweet posts.

justsomeNUGGET - Don't know enough here but he seems alright.

Lyriqz - Now here's a guy I think has loads of personality here. His posts somehow have a different feel than alot of the other members so I always look forward to hearing what he has to say. Calm and cool most of the time, but when he blows up get the HELL out of the way XD

Monkey D. Jiggy - When I first started [full-time] I really didn't like this guy, not gonna lie. It was obvious he was one of the most beloved here but something about those posts just seemed forced and not as natural as everybody else sees them. I can see why he's so beloved, but I'm not one of the ones bowing to him yelling "I'm not worthy". He's the resident class clown, always good for a chuckle, and that's what I expect 97% of the time when he posts, something silly, but that's not always what I get. He's a good guy though, can't deny that

I clearly chose the wrong time to abbreviate my username, no one seems to put together that in grand master pepsay. :lol:

A couple people have asked me in PMs if I intended to apply to become a mod but honestly I haven't because I don't think I'd make a good one. I can't say for sure I'd be able to remain unbiased towards certain members and it'd be incredibly unfair in that case.

• Crazy - Funny and will tell you how he feels.
  • King RyderFan - Tryhard.
  • AlterNation - Cool and always post up to his pic of Edge.
  • MopOfVirtue - ?
  • Faster Than Light - Good when he doesn't go all wannabe Mod.
  • Vinsmoker - Black Leg. He's cool.
  • Jeb - Good mod and cool poster.
  • Muur - Loli lover, butt of jokes, but is needed on the form.
  • Respect The Beard - Cool poster and loves to fight.
  • M3J - Starts off good then goes off the deep end.
  • AustinFan (as in Shakespeare's worst enemy, not the long gone WWE news reporter) - Troll for life, Needed member.
  • Oldsie - Older member, good poster.
  • Ziggy* - Thirsty
  • FulGore - Conspiracy Nut, good poster.
  • sam the d00d - Good poster, likes punk, and is a very good troll at times.
  • G.M.P - Pepsi.
  • Creep. - Cool and loves to fight.
  • KingKhan18 - ?
  • God of Lightning - Anime guy.
  • Aqfitz - ?
  • JAGGED - ?
  • Bdon - Cool gun nut.
  • justsomeNUGGET - Anime
  • Lyriqz - Cool, level headed guy.
  • Monkey D. Jiggy - Monkey D. Savage, Monkey D. Thirsty.

Lyriqz - Does not post much, which he should. I consider you a friend. I think you are prone to taking things a little seriously, but not totally. You still have a sense of humour which I appreciate.

Jiggy - Another good friend. One of the few I talk too regularly off-site. Has a crazy sense of humour and can get very emotional occasionally, but probably the best member here IMO.

I'm actually disappointed no one said I'm a tryhard, but then I guess I toned down on mocking others who came across as annoying tryhards. But at least Jiggy acknowledged me as a joke killer, so that's good.

Lyriqz - Does not post much, which he should. I consider you a friend. I think you are prone to taking things a little seriously, but not totally. You still have a sense of humour which I appreciate.

Jiggy - Another good friend. One of the few I talk too regularly off-site. Has a crazy sense of humour and can get very emotional occasionally, but probably the best member here IMO.

What can I say, I'm sensitive ¯\_(?)_/¯

What can I say, I'm sensitive ¯\_(?)_/¯

Were both emo Kev its all good.

Add meh.

• Crazy: Bit of a tryhard from what I remember, otherwise nice dude who can argue well.
  • King RyderFan: Kind of a dummy. Also piss fetish that's kinda weird but you do you
  • Muur: Legend, good sense of humor, Weeb trash though, and a bit socially inept.
  • M3J: Genuinely smart, but also genuinely stupid. Also has the sense of humor of a teenager. Pretty cringy overall.
  • AustinFan (as in Shakespeare's worst enemy, not the long gone WWE news reporter): IS HE STILL ALIVE EVEN?
  • FulGore: I have him blocked apparently, so probably don't like him, but honestly can't recall any specific opinion.
  • Bdon: If I remember right he's one of the faux-alt right *censored*ers but I'm not sure. If so then *Censored* him.

Sorry to those who I couldn't say anything about, just not on the site that much anymore.

Lyriqz: I really can't remember that far back but we might have clashed at one point. Cool overall from what I can tell.

I gotta say though that I'm not alt-right. I don't even know how one could even register that and I'm not really sure what faux-alt right is, lol. Just wanted to clarify that. You might be thinking of someone else. I'll accept gun nut though. I can't really argue that.

Monkey D Jiggy: Cool af. Usually has funny posts. One of the coolest members here that I see posts of often.

Add meh.

Lyriqz: I really can't remember that far back but we might have clashed at one point. Cool overall from what I can tell.

I gotta say though that I'm not alt-right. I don't even know how one could even register that and I'm not really sure what faux-alt right is, lol. Just wanted to clarify that. You might be thinking of someone else. I'll accept gun nut though. I can't really argue that.

Monkey D Jiggy: Cool af. Usually has funny posts. One of the coolest members here that I see posts of often.

Fox News.

Add meh.

Fox News.

Oh gotcha. I only like one person on Fox News but rarely watch him. Other than that they are shit like CNN. Thanks for the clarification.

I would like to know what Austin thinks of everyone on the list.

He meant to post before, but hes still struggling to find the quote button.
Look at that nice cheap shot I was never going to say what I thought about people here anyways

Coward

Why can't we all just be nice to each other?
Because that is boring.

Archived