What Do You Think of Them 6.0

Crazy.

• Vinsmoker: He's cool.

Jeb: He's cool. So chill and no meanbone in your body

Muur: He misses a guy named Ipse for some reason. Anyways, you are fun to pick on sometimes but it would be hard to imagine the site without you.

Respect The Beard: A VIP friend. Cool guy, has some of the better outlooks on things in WWE discussion. I find myself agreeing with you a lot.

M3J: I still remember you saying you would want to nuke India. And your posts alongside others in the US Politics and Vegas thread tend to annoy me in particular.

AustinFan: lol

Oldsie: One of the coolest guys around

Ziggy*: Chill guy, but idk. Into lots of rap.

FulGore: He arite i guess

sam the d00d: one of the older members, he's a cool guy in the general chat section.

G.M.P: You are cool

Creep.: Your cool. I see that you get annoyed a lot recently, but would rather you not get banned because you do contribute a lot to discussions when you feel like it.

KingKhan18: Seems argumentative to me

God of Lightning: You're arite

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Muur- Definitely has a loli folder stashed somewhere on his computer.

I'm not into lolis

Muur - I think your posts dont add much to anything, but youre trying lately and I give you kudos for that.

I'm only "trying" because of the other week when you said I was a useless pointless member or whatever.

I'm not into lolis

Muur - I think your posts dont add much to anything, but youre trying lately and I give you kudos for that.

I'm only "trying" because of the other week when you said I was a useless pointless member or whatever.

Yes I know.

Muur: Fun guy to make fun of or see get made fun of, especially since he both rarely takes it seriously and can troll back. Definitely improved over the years.

Respect The Beard: Solid, calmheaded posts that I look forward to reading. Voice of reason and logic, usually.

AustinFan: Er.

Oldsie: Don't remember his posts much, unfortunately.

Ziggy: Gotten better with less of his "giggity" shit. Decent member.

Fulgore: Can make okay posts, can make disagreeable posts.

sam the d00d: humorous but can also contribute.

G.M.P: not a bad poster

Creep: can get quite hostile, or "blunt," but other than that a good poster.

KingKhan18: barely remember his posts

God of Lightning: not a shitty poster, I guess?

Aqfitz: Decent poster.

I'm not into lolis

This is a *censored*ing lie.

Also, "trying to get the last word in" is pretty stupid. It's called continuing a conversation/debate/argument.

Ought to be interesting. Add me.

Crazy - Name is Crazy, that is all

King RyderFan - Troll level hard

AlterNation - Cool dude. Awesome Dragonball fan. Cool avatars

MopOfVirtue - Don't really know

Faster Than Light - Seems like an ok dude.

Vinsmoker - Don't agree with him much and his posts in the political threads but otherwise fine.

Jeb - Seems like an all around cool guy

Muur - Nothing against him.

Respect The Beard - Funny posts

M3J - I don't have much against him but we don't really agree on anything. He hurts his case more than he helps mostly.

AustinFan - Troll level hard

Oldsie - Don't know much about him

Ziggy* - Seems fine to me

FulGore - Don't always agree but don't have any issues.

sam the d00d - One of the very few here representing MO. Funny posts mostly.

G.M.P - One of the best all around members here.

Creep. - Nothing against

KingKhan18 - Don't know sorry

God of Lightning - Awesome Dragonball fan

Aqfitz - Don't know much about either

Beginning to think Crazy has social issues now.

M3J you just gonna ignore me like that huh

No, I swore I posted about you yesterday.

Basically said you were cool and had good posts and pictures, as well as extra points for being a super Cesaro fan.

Beginning to think Crazy has social issues now.

M3J you just gonna ignore me like that huh

No, I swore I posted about you yesterday.

Basically said you were cool and had good posts and pictures, as well as extra points for being a super Cesaro fan.

Why are you so insecure? :lol: I haven't even said anything that would be considered outlandish. Then again, you're just reinforcing my point. So, carry on, I guess.

• Respect The Beard - I recall you like to argue

M3J - like Ryder Fan you like to argue for no reason usually but other than that you're fine

Austin3035 - why aren't you banned yet?

Oldsie - seems fine

Ziggy* - seems fine

FulGore - is he in the booby club?

sam the d00d - funny guy, should post more. I'm sure one day he'll get his OG account back

G.M.P - seems like LIO

Creep. - you argue way too much, can't seem to take a joke and pick on me cuz lol I guess, like to take things off topic but at least you can actually discuss etc when you want to

KingKhan18 - seems like a troll

God of Lightning - cool weeb

Aqfitz - make some cool stuff i guess

JAGGED - similar to Creep execpt you don't actually contribute to the forum, so you're 100% bullying

Bdon - obsessed with guns and america and will fight to the death if it means he can shoot cans. also in the booby crew I think

justsomeNUGGET - SAO guy

• M3J - like Ryder Fan you like to argue for no reason usually but other than that you're fine
  • Austin3035 - why aren't you banned yet?
  • Oldsie - seems fine
  • Ziggy* - seems fine
  • FulGore - is he in the booby club?
  • sam the d00d - funny guy, should post more. I'm sure one day he'll get his OG account back
  • G.M.P - seems like LIO
  • Creep. - you argue way too much, can't seem to take a joke and pick on me cuz lol I guess, like to take things off topic but at least you can actually discuss etc when you want to
  • KingKhan18 - seems like a troll
  • God of Lightning - cool weeb
  • Aqfitz - make some cool stuff i guess
  • JAGGED - similar to Creep execpt you don't actually contribute to the forum, so you're 100% bullying
  • Bdon - obsessed with guns and america and will fight to the death if it means he can shoot cans. also in the booby crew I think
  • justsomeNUGGET - SAO guy

Hold up. What is the booby club/crew? What does that even mean?

Nah I've seen you get at it quite a few times.

You don't seem to harp on forever like CHRZ tho

• M3J - like Ryder Fan you like to argue for no reason usually but other than that you're fine
  • Oldsie - seems fine
  • Ziggy* - seems fine
  • sam the d00d - funny guy, should post more. I'm sure one day he'll get his OG account back
  • G.M.P - seems like LIO
  • Creep. - you argue way too much, can't seem to take a joke and pick on me cuz lol I guess, like to take things off topic but at least you can actually discuss etc when you want to
  • JAGGED - similar to Creep execpt you don't actually contribute to the forum, so you're 100% bullying
  • Bdon - obsessed with guns and america and will fight to the death if it means he can shoot cans. also in the booby crew I think

I guess not.

I meant the group of people who had bit tit avys and they were ridiculously massive

Nah I've seen you get at it quite a few times.

You don't seem to harp on forever like CHRZ tho

• Oldsie - seems fine
  • Ziggy* - seems fine
  • G.M.P - seems like LIO

I guess not.

I meant the group of people who had bit tit avys and they were ridiculously massive

Oh Lol. I got ya. Nah mine has always been wrestling, Batman, or dbz. Think you were talking about Jamoke.

Archived