Why is Raw the only show in Universe with the actual intro?

J-man89

Ya know its got the actual intro video you see when Raw comes on with the wrestlers and everything, but for some reason Smackdown and NXT just have their show logo on a loop with no footage at all.

I mean 2K17 had the NXT intro , pretty sure it had the Smackdown intro as well, why don't we get them in 2K18?

Main Event has an actual intro as well, while 205 Live's intro is like SD/NXT. I honestly prefer just the looping logo trons, works great for entrances if I don't wanna waste a slot on a custom tron.

If I had to take a guess, perhaps those intros have superstars who didn't make the game? It would definetely be noticeable on 205 Live's intro lol.

Because WWE keeps going back and forward wanting Raw to be the flagship show and wanting the Raw and SD to be seen as equals. Probably at the time of sending videos they were on the Raw must be seen as the best.

Oh come on, this is the biggest marky reply ever. They probably just didn't give them the show packages.

Because WWE keeps going back and forward wanting Raw to be the flagship show and wanting the Raw and SD to be seen as equals. Probably at the time of sending videos they were on the Raw must be seen as the best.

Oh come on, this is the biggest marky reply ever. They probably just didn't give them the show packages.

Thought it was a good answer considering the current storyline. What probably happened is they had a short version for all the shows as placeholders. And the developers forgot to switch out all the placeholders.

Thought it was a good answer considering the current storyline. What probably happened is they had a short version for all the shows as placeholders. And the developers forgot to switch out all the placeholders.

That sounds more reasonable lol

Roster in intros compared to roster in game will give it a more outdated feel if a percentage actually isn't in game

The best thing to have done is to give us both. but they could've at least given us a generic raw one so that it could at least be consistent.

hopefully there winl be some way to edit it on pc

Archived