Parental control blocking access to created content.

hbk89

I cant access any created content. It says use of content created by other players is not allowed for your account due to patent controls

Ive seen this happens when you are playing with two or more people and if someone is signed in as a guest. However Im signed into my account not as a guest. Anyone know what I can do?

Thanks.

I havemt had this happen with 2k18 yet but it began occuring 2 weeks before i got 2k18 while playing 2k17 and trying to get into community creations and even while trying to select already downloaded caws to use in exhibition matches. I just closed the 2k17 app and turned my ps4 completely off and it went away for me. Happened 2 or 3 times to me though.

i had something similar when i first got the game, mostly because i play a lot of local co-op with my mates who have an account on my PS4. i had to change the parental settings, all of them not just the one that says to temporarily disable them, i had to change the level to unrestricted or something for everyone then add them as family members.

it's the last system update that causes this.

It's the game and not the system update. In order to use created content you have to be online. It's not a system issue.

well that has to be bull for a start, that would mean people who didn't have the net wouldn't be able to create anything.

also the family accounts thing is because of the new update because that's when they added the control for other accounts on your system, and every time i had tried to play 2 player with any of my mates i was online and it still didn't work.

Downloaded caws you ignorant asshole. Which is the original topic at hand had you forgot

i'm far from ignorant - i work on the game and know what's happening. i'm telling people how to solve it. it's not a problem with the game. it's working as required.

So you want people to be connected to the internet all the time to use CAWs?

Downloaded caws you ignorant asshole. Which is the original topic at hand had you forgot

i'm far from ignorant - i work on the game and know what's happening. i'm telling people how to solve it. it's not a problem with the game. it's working as required.

this has nothing to do with me. im relaying the info that has already been posted on the official forums.

this has nothing to do with me. im relaying the info that has already been posted on the official forums.

Okay not on you but whoever decided to was a good idea at 2K.

have you heard anyone on xbox complain about this?

Use this as a hint. It's not 2k's problem and they can't fix it.

Closing due to it being solved/answered.

Note: I also warned the guy who flamed.

Archived