LigerBomb25 MASKED CAWS / LAST CAWS OF THE YEAR "LUCHA BROTHERS" PENTAGON JR & REY FENIX UPLOADED !

Ligerrrr

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only way a water mark could work, is if it was obvious and ruining the CAW for CAW pureists. Unless you did something like your initials somewhere on the outfit like maby put LI or something on the inside of a wristband or make them wear socks with LI on it, so if you turn it or remove the boots, there it is.

the only way a water mark could work, is if it was obvious and ruining the CAW for CAW pureists. Unless you did something like your initials somewhere on the outfit like maby put LI or something on the inside of a wristband or make them wear socks with LI on it, so if you turn it or remove the boots, there it is.

-this was the idea I meant, perhaps my original wording was not accurate.

Is that Mil Mascaraa uploaded yet? That is some solid work. Holy sh!t.

-this was the idea I meant, perhaps my original wording was not accurate.

Is that Mil Mascaraa uploaded yet? That is some solid work. Holy sh!t.

I also waiting for Mil Mascaras and Ultimo Guerrero

I do not know if I will put them online. 2k still has not released a patch to remove glitch from caws. For the moment they are all finished. I'm trying to see if I'm just taking off Scorpio Sky and putting them one by one every day.

PREVIEW

1531427858-wwe-2k18-20180712222454.png

1531427571-wwe-2k18-20180712221725.png

Who can tell me who his caws are. The last is almost finished I do not need to say his name if I show him a lot will want it lol

The first caw reminds of Dr. Wagner Jr, so I'll go with that one.

Both look great though, regardless.

It's up to you, but you could do so the same thing some other creators have done in working around the restrictions by simply taking some creations down to make room for others. Totally up to you, but I'd definitely download that Dr, Wagner Jr-looking caw as soon as he was uploaded. Looks really, really good.

• 1 month later...

Archived