LigerBomb25 MASKED CAWS / LAST CAWS OF THE YEAR "LUCHA BROTHERS" PENTAGON JR & REY FENIX UPLOADED !

Ligerrrr

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I don't understand is things that worked last year like the entrance attire with hair or even hair with masks and the bandannas with the masks worked last year and for me was quite useful. I just don't understand it.

Looking forward to the surprise.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys it's been a while since I did not update on this topic ! Do not worry, I have a nice surprise coming and coming in the near future !
I have all my time now to make creations but this year I would like it to be better than the previous years so I try to give you something that will please you !
I accept any criticism whatever happens. We can only improve with time !!!

Can't Wait for Hayabusa and Great Sasuke both look amazing! Any Chance of you doing the classic more maroonish /brown color attire & entrance gear for Hayabusa? Like the one he wore in Atsushi Onita's retirement match,his title match against Mr. Gannosuke and a lot of his other big match moments? EIther way I will be downloading these as soon as they go up. Great Job as Always!

Hayabusa1995Dojo.jpgHayabusaJinseiS97.jpg

Archived